Can you Add all the Spider-Man games to Xbox one and series s and x

Discus and support Can you Add all the Spider-Man games to Xbox one and series s and x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you Add all the Spider-Man games to Xbox one and series s and x that Sony doesn’t need anymore 34d61c8f-10a7-43d8-b67d-fa616544f06c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jared Cluen, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Jared Cluen
    Jared Cluen Guest

Can you Add all the Spider-Man games to Xbox one and series s and x that Sony doesn’t need anymore

:)

Jared Cluen, Dec 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Jared

Unfortunately this doesn’t depends on Microsoft and Microsoft can’t do something about it
    This depends on each game developer and if they have an exclusive deal with Sony
  3. ngocphi Win User

Well Sony does only the Spiderman rights

Marvel only owns the movie rights which they bought when they took over the movies

Sony retained the game and media rights tv Marvel only owns mcu spiderman

Which is why things like.venom.and fantastoc 4 is still.seperate

Xmen just.Camre.back to mcu

Stan Lee and marvel and even dc went thru a rough patch in the 90s and went bankrupt

They sold.various stuff to.movie studios like fantastic 4.Xmen and Spider-Man and punisher while they kept.the comics then MCU took off and Disney bought a lot of the properties back under MCU
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Still Got Your Copy Of "Deadpool"? You Now Own A Collector's Item

The full list of titles affected are: Deadpool, X-Men: The Official Game, X-Men: Destiny, X-Men: Origins - Wolverine, Spider-Man: Edge of Time, Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, Spider-Man: Friend or Foe, and Spider-Man: Web of Shadows.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Miguel AngelMunera

Hello @Miguel AngelMunera!

Unfortunately, the Spider-Man 3 (360) game Is not available on available Xbox series x nor Xbox one.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Is my xbox from the series one or s

There is no One is series consoles

Xbox one games are not listed by x or s

They are all xbox one games

Series consoles are xbox series s or x that's it

Digital or disk thata all the options you get
Thema:

1. Can you Add all the Spider-Man games to Xbox one and series s and x - Similar Threads - Add Spider Man

2. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  3. How do I add a friend on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on ps4: I'm on Xbox 1 and want to add someone who has ps4. How would I do that.? 51e1f7ce-eb8f-4c5c-94f7-3b1332eec84a
  4. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  5. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  6. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  7. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  8. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  9. Xbox please add Ultimate Spider-Man on backwards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox please add Ultimate Spider-Man on backwards: Xbox needs to add all Spider-Man games from the original xbox all the way to xbox one games 76a88959-3694-4b38-83ae-745e35636976
  10. Add is frozen on today's daily spider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add is frozen on today's daily spider: add is frozen on today's daily spider d93b16f8-2dd6-4f60-b703-5872bc6df192