Can you add a scroll lock and a dark mode to microsoft edge for xbox and PC

Discus and support Can you add a scroll lock and a dark mode to microsoft edge for xbox and PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would greatly appreciate it if you guys add a dark mode feature since the default white background can strain my eyes quite a bit during use. Also... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/john_TheRaider, Dec 2, 2019.

  1. Can you add a scroll lock and a dark mode to microsoft edge for xbox and PC


    I would greatly appreciate it if you guys add a dark mode feature since the default white background can strain my eyes quite a bit during use. Also add a scroll lock specifically for the console version because some pages automaticlly scroll to the top page which therefore doesn't allow me to see what im typing which bugs me a lot.

    submitted by /u/john_TheRaider
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/john_TheRaider, Dec 2, 2019
    #1
  2. Fdfdffdfffdf Win User

    plz add a feture that allows you to speak in roblox on Xbox

    And can you also add keyboard and mouse support to both microsoft edge and the games that are on pc plz and thank you
  3. Unreal Warfare Win User

    G.O.T.G (Game of the Generation)

    1: Rainbow 6 Vegas

    2: Perfect Dark Zero

    3: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

    4: Mirrors Edge

    5: Dark Souls

    Special mention to Need for Speed: Most Wanted, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Lost Planet 2 and Gears of War 3 also. Had great fun with them.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    hi

    Hi,

    Edge browser is locked down on the Xbox platform, which means you can't download files like you would on a PC.
  5. TechSGT1 Win User

    Microsoft Edge issues

    I have also seen youtube videos that say how bad EDGE is, and it is so bad that there are programs out there designed to REMOVE Edge from Windows PC's. If Edge was designed for Windows PC's or XBOX 1, it was poorly designed, and leaves you wondering what
    Microsoft was thinking - They simply could have allowed IE 11 to be installed and forget EDGE - ESPECIALLY when Edge does NOT have any support for add ons or seems to be incomplete - I would NOT use EDGE for anything - Give us a Real Browser!!! NOT a Broken
    down, non-working, crippled version of a new browser which does not work!!!

    Thank You!

    Brian
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    It doesnt let me download the xbox app.

    Hi Darel, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am sorry to hear that.

    Please access the site using an alternative browser or enable your browser's InPrivate mode.

    To use InPrivate mode on Microsoft Edge, click the three dots on the top right of the screen and select "New InPrivate Window".

    You can also press CTRL+SHIFT+N keys together on your keyboard.

    https://www.xbox.com/apps/xbox-app-for-pc

    Source:

    https://www.microsoft.com/edge/learning-center/private-browsing

    Let me know if it works!
Thema:

Can you add a scroll lock and a dark mode to microsoft edge for xbox and PC

Loading...
  1. Can you add a scroll lock and a dark mode to microsoft edge for xbox and PC - Similar Threads - add scroll lock

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Add Elder scrolls Online to windows XBOX app

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Elder scrolls Online to windows XBOX app: Please add the Elder scrolls online to windows xbox submitted by /u/Melissa--R [link] [comments]
  9. Add Elder scrolls online to windows microstoft store and Xbox app

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Elder scrolls online to windows microstoft store and Xbox app: You have literally every other Elder scrolls title from battlespire, daggerfall, morrowind, oblivion, and Skyrim you even have ESO's clone counterpart fallout 76 I have waited 8 years for it to...
  10. How do I access add-on packs for Elder Scrolls Online?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access add-on packs for Elder Scrolls Online?: I redeemed an add-on pack for Elder Scrolls Online from the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perk list. It shows that I successfully redeemed it, and it shows up in my files under the manage game and...