Can you add a manual adjustment via xbox for screen border?

Discus and support Can you add a manual adjustment via xbox for screen border? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It is so stupid to depend on TV company to accommodate for this. I just wanted to fix this because some games aren’t playable due to not being able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Good luck with this one, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Can you add a manual adjustment via xbox for screen border?

It is so stupid to depend on TV company to accommodate for this. I just wanted to fix this because some games aren’t playable due to not being able to see a HUD. What happens when someone doesn’t have this fantasy TV that’s required? Do they just deal with the choice of buying the Xbox and suffer the consequences because Microsoft likes to make incompetent decisions. I personally play on PS5 because Sony cares about the customer. I don’t even care if this gets a response, just do better for the customers who are naive enough to trust Microsoft with a no brainer.

Also despite having an outlook email, it is the least dependable one I use so maybe look into improving the whole product lineup

:)

Good luck with this one, Jun 4, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Good, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your picture.

Please go into the TV settings and look for an option called 'Overscan', 'Just Scan' or 'Fit' and try turning the option on or off to see if that helps.

If it does not then you may need to try a factory reset of the console. There is an option to keep installed games and apps and your saves will be safe on the Cloud.
  4. LittleDragonz Win User

Before all the moaning starts...

So 360 has black borders?

Can you adjust the screen to remove them?
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Ballers gate Ee

Which way is the screen not adjusted? Is the game outside of your TV's edge (it being too big) or is it too small. I'm assuming you looked in the game's video/graphics settings and couldn't find the option to change to change the screen bounds. If its too
    small for the screen, that may just be how it was developed. I know a lot of "enhanced editions" of older games will be smaller than the screen and have a border around them like the Doom 'classic' versions or even the Arcade series like Galaga and Pac-Man.
    If its too big for the screen, you can manually go into your TV's settings and 'zoom' the TV screen out, or rather pan it out. I have a large widescreen TV and sometimes I'll have to do that for games that auto-fit to the screen but don't have manual change
    options.

A menu button on the TV or its remote should exist and from there should be able to navigate to the TV's picture and resolution settings to manually adjust screen zoom.
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Bordes un poco anchos en el navegador Microsoft Edge [Mod Translation: A bit wide edges in the Microsoft Edge browser ]

Hiya Omar,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

The borders you see help to show more of the site on screen. If the Border lines are active then certain apps will appear with the borders, but if you would like to turn it off then follow these few simple steps.

Settings>

Video Output>

Video Fidelity and overscan>

Apps can Add a Border< uncheck or if no check mark is on then add a check mark.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Can you add a manual adjustment via xbox for screen border? - Similar Threads - add manual adjustment

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  4. How do I add a friend on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on ps4: I'm on Xbox 1 and want to add someone who has ps4. How would I do that.? 51e1f7ce-eb8f-4c5c-94f7-3b1332eec84a
  5. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  6. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  7. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  8. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  9. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  10. Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one: PlzzzzzZ add it it was such a good game 63cd62a9-dda4-4d79-a3e4-11701611b3b3