can yall help me with my free 1 month trial

Discus and support can yall help me with my free 1 month trial in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; can yall help me with my 1 month pass 75b9f6d2-2b09-45c3-9998-c7b1c358ee4c Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PunyMermaid7584, Dec 30, 2017.

1. can yall help me with my free 1 month trial

can yall help me with my 1 month pass

:)

PunyMermaid7584, Dec 30, 2017
  2. DarkRegretN
    DarkRegretN Guest
    1 month xbox live gold trial expired after 1 day

I just got my 1-month free trial yesterday. After getting free trial for music pass and downloading 1 free games, i tried to cacel auto renewal. After that, i dont see my free trial anymore. The free trial for music pass still appears. Can sb help me?

DarkRegretN, Dec 30, 2017
  3. when i brought an xbox one it did not come with a 1 month free trial and my xbox 360 did have a

My xbox one did not come with a 1 month free trial and my xbox 360 did come with a free trial can i have a code or can u tell me why?

youngsavage1258, Dec 30, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

What's the issue You're having with it?

Smwutches, Dec 31, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

What's the issue You're having with it?
  6. AmethystKiss Win User

Free membership with new account not working?

The console only comes with three free one month trials for new accounts. They are only available during the sign up process when you decline going gold. Make sure no one else has created an account and gotten the free trial. The free trial also requires
    a Credit Card or Payment option on the account as its now a reoccuring one month subcription after the free month. You can call 1-800-469-9269 (1-800-4-MY-XBOX) and the awesome support reps can help walk you through it and help you out. :)
  7. Vdeathrow93 Win User

FREE 1 MONTH TRIAL HELP!

If you want to use the one month trial, you wil have to create another gamertag and when you do click stay silver and it will prompt you about the 1 month trial.
  8. TruthfulFuture2 Win User

Getting an error when redeeming Xbox live codes

Hey why does it say error code 80070057 when i try to get the free 1 month trial gold from xbox on my dashboard is xbox being a jerk or is it a glitch because i only filled the billing info not trying to watch a video or redeeming a code please tell me if
    you have a 1 month code please if you can give it to me because the free trial doesn't work or tell me why and what to do.
  9. Wise Owl 2000 Win User

£1 Game Pass Offer

Hi,

I think you misunderstand my question.

I do see the £1 for 1 month Game Pass offer on my Xbox One, but as I've never used the Free Trial, I also have that option available.

My question was that if I take the Free Trial option, would I still be able to eligible for the £1/Month offer, at the end of my Free Trial?

Wise Owl
Thema:

1. can yall help me with my free 1 month trial - Similar Threads - yall help free

2. WHY cant I get a new security code and is there anything yall can *actually* do about it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY cant I get a new security code and is there anything yall can *actually* do about it?: Yalls password system is really this sensitive that I cant ask for a new code too quickly while trying to reset my password? I cant sign into Microsoft Flight Simulator because I have to sign into...
  3. Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...: Can yall make wwe 2k14 playable on the Xbox series x i dont want a remaster version i want the 360 version 12f9c953-3c85-41c1-820f-ceda410fd317
  4. Why don't yall make a emulator for Original Xbox and Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't yall make a emulator for Original Xbox and Xbox 360: Why not make emulator for them to by pass legal trouble since emulators aren't illegal and besides y'all got plenty of money to renew the rights to some of the stuff in these games besides It will...
  5. how is it 2023 and yall still ain't fixed the Xbox App? The download speed is horrendous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how is it 2023 and yall still ain't fixed the Xbox App? The download speed is horrendous...: Shouldn't have to try 30 different things to make it download faster, I've tried several solutions, but none have worked. Been a Xbox gamer since like 2005, but at this point, boutta just switch...
  6. Can yall fix when their is a lots of people on Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can yall fix when their is a lots of people on Xbox cloud gaming?: I need a answer for this question because it takes 50 thru 40 until the game loads on cloud gaming and i send feedback with a screenshot a53c40f8-e031-4039-94d8-19e06ebc78e0
  7. Yall should red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yall should red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years: Yall should put red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years 53828c41-b8fd-4371-91a9-4eb85fe2cc10
  8. i got scammed with my stuff can yall take my stuff back or ban him or delete his acc (on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got scammed with my stuff can yall take my stuff back or ban him or delete his acc (on...: i traded with a guy he took my stuff and then he left and insult me when i asked it back and i asked him several times then he insulted me and was making fun of me not having the items...
  9. So when are yall going to actually address cheaters and ddossers?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So when are yall going to actually address cheaters and ddossers?: Load into a sea of thieves match and try to start a pvp encounter just to get ddosed by the enemy thus causing my ship to sink. **** love this xbox. I quit apex legends because it just isn't fun...
  10. Hi can yall help me fix this problem i have with launching football manager everytime i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi can yall help me fix this problem i have with launching football manager everytime i...: Hi can yall help me fix this p [img] roblem i have with launching football manager everytime i try to launch football manager i keep getting "No information available"...