Can Xbox Series X console in North America play PAL versions of Xbox360 games such as...

Discus and support Can Xbox Series X console in North America play PAL versions of Xbox360 games such as... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can the Xbox Series X console in North America play PAL versions of Xbox360 games such as Batman Origin that are backward compatible?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AshKarD, Dec 11, 2022.

1. AshKarD
    AshKarD Guest

Can Xbox Series X console in North America play PAL versions of Xbox360 games such as...

Can the Xbox Series X console in North America play PAL versions of Xbox360 games such as Batman Origin that are backward compatible?

:)

AshKarD, Dec 11, 2022
  2. Ix TRIGMATIC xI Win User

XBOX ONE Region Lock

Galactic, as far as I'm concerned, a region lock means that a console made in North American cannot play games released outside of north america.

EXAMPLE: in North America, the region is called NTSC, and in Europe, the gaming region is called PAL. So lets say in Europe, the new Call of Duty gets released, that PAL version of the Call of Duty will not work on the NTSC Xbox and vise vesra. This is
    done to prevent smuggling.
  3. HassanB Win User

Why FIFA13 Pal not working on my NTS-U console?

4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can Xbox Series X console in North America play PAL versions of Xbox360 games such as Batman Origin that is backward compatible?

No you cannot. The games are region locked. In addition most US TVs will not accept a 50hz signal if they’re locked to that.

Region locks ae contractual ageeements thst do t go away. While new games are not locked on disc, that will not change for older formats.
  5. John P_14 Win User

Can Xbox Series X console in North America play PAL versions of Xbox360 games such as Batman Origin that is backward compatible?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. My name is John P an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Yes, Series X and S don't have any region lock restriction anymore, as long the games are on the backwards compatible list, you should be able to play them.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

What to do if my Xbox 360 doesn't run original (backwards compatible) XBOX game?

Thanks for clarify. Just to double check
    Are you located in Europe or North America?

In any case, your console and game region matches with where are you located?

(NTSC for North America or PAL for Europe)
Thema:

1. Can Xbox Series X console in North America play PAL versions of Xbox360 games such as... - Similar Threads - Series console North

2. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  3. When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c56da21c-daf2-404a-bc36-10e94434f9a0
  4. My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.: Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be a useful piece of advice. Already tried the...
  5. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  6. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  7. Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue: Subject: Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue Description: I am experiencing a recurring issue with my Xbox Series X console related to headset audio interruptions. Regardless of the...
  8. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  9. If I have 2 xbox series x consoles (or two xbox towers as I like to call them), how could I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I have 2 xbox series x consoles (or two xbox towers as I like to call them), how could I...: If I have 2 xbox series x consoles (or two xbox towers as I like to call them), how could I fuse these two consoles into one ultimate powerhouse xbox with 24 teraflops of power?...
  10. Xbox Series X is a cheaply made, abysmal console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X is a cheaply made, abysmal console: Had an Xbox series X for a while now and it's just absolutely bad. Terrible first party games, nonexistent customer support, cheaply made terrible controllers (I have reverted to using my Xbox...