Can Xbox One X play Just Dance 2023 ?

Discus and support Can Xbox One X play Just Dance 2023 ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Can an Xbox One X play Just Dance 2023 ? 46acb883-52b0-4bcb-870b-f966c9e67d88 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by N. Rita, Nov 24, 2022.

1. N. Rita
    N. Rita Guest

Hi,

Can an Xbox One X play Just Dance 2023 ?

:)

N. Rita, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Just dance 2023 digital not compatible with Xbox one? Help

Unfortunately Just Dance 2023 was not released for the Xbox One. It is compatible with the Series S/X.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Unfortunately not. Just Dance 2023 is only available for Series X and Series S consoles.

[​IMG]
  4. Rostom L Win User

I bought a digital copy of dance 2023 today and it's for Xbox x/s, but I have an Xbox one....can I swap for an Xbox one compatible version?

Hi Derrick!

Where exactly did you purchase the game? If it was redeemed via a token or code, I am afraid that it can no longer be refunded.

I don't think that there's an Xbox One edition for Just Dance 2023. I tried to look for Xbox One Edition from the store but it only shows the Series X/S version.
  5. Whitey Black Win User

Gamers Health - Kinect and Exercise Routine

i walk daily because i have high blood pressure but that go in the past i love Just dance to dance and play whit my son but whit the Xbox x i don't find the adapter to use it and no longer can play the gam
  6. Gaymtheir Win User

just dance

If you want the best hands free experience, Xbox One and Kinect are the way to go. If you have an Xbox One S or X you'll also need an adapter to make it compatible with the Kinect. That's the only camera
    that will work for Just Dance on the Xbox. Otherwise you can use your smartphone by downloading the Just Dance app.
Thema:

1. Can Xbox One X play Just Dance 2023 ? - Similar Threads - play Dance 2023

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  4. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  5. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  6. Remote play not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play not working properly: Xbox remote play is displaying in the top left and stretching the rest of the display across the screen, this happened after a good first attempt then this happened every time after. Does anyone...
  7. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  8. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  9. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?: it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6
  10. How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one: I want to get the game "Dance Dance revolution" on my xbox one. I've seen the game"Dance Dance Revolution" sold for xbox 360, but not for xbox one. Would the xbox 360 game work on my xbox one? If...