Can Xbox One X play Just Dance 2023 ?

Discus and support Can Xbox One X play Just Dance 2023 ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Can an Xbox One X play Just Dance 2023 ? 46acb883-52b0-4bcb-870b-f966c9e67d88 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by N. Rita, Nov 24, 2022.

1. N. Rita
    N. Rita Guest

Hi,

Can an Xbox One X play Just Dance 2023 ?

:)

N. Rita, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Unfortunately not. Just Dance 2023 is only available for Series X and Series S consoles.

[​IMG]
  3. Whitey Black Win User

Gamers Health - Kinect and Exercise Routine

i walk daily because i have high blood pressure but that go in the past i love Just dance to dance and play whit my son but whit the Xbox x i don't find the adapter to use it and no longer can play the gam
  4. Gaymtheir Win User

just dance

If you want the best hands free experience, Xbox One and Kinect are the way to go. If you have an Xbox One S or X you'll also need an adapter to make it compatible with the Kinect. That's the only camera
    that will work for Just Dance on the Xbox. Otherwise you can use your smartphone by downloading the Just Dance app.
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Gamers Health - Kinect and Exercise Routine

I still play on xbox 360, so I can play games like Dance central, kinect sports 1 and 2, fantastic pets (with my cousins).

on xbox one I just play Just dance.
  6. RainingRoses Win User

XBOX Series S and Just Dance 2021

Thema:

1. Can Xbox One X play Just Dance 2023 ? - Similar Threads - play Dance 2023

2. I have XBox Gamepass Ultimate, but for some reason I can’t play CoD Black Ops online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have XBox Gamepass Ultimate, but for some reason I can’t play CoD Black Ops online...: I have tried restarting my console. Also tried removing my account and re-adding it. 16e37316-de9a-446a-a6d2-38e30a9acfd6
  3. why is my cloud gaming/remote play load for a couple seconds then it turns to a black...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my cloud gaming/remote play load for a couple seconds then it turns to a black...: why is my cloud gaming/remote play load for a couple seconds then it turns to a black screen and says "Try again in a while" "we can't connect to your console right now"...
  4. My PC randomly freezes while im playing and a weird buzzing sound comes on the speakers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PC randomly freezes while im playing and a weird buzzing sound comes on the speakers: Ok so when i try to play any game for example overwatch2 after 1or2 matches the buzzing sound comes on for like 2 seconds then after that the screen freezes but sometimes i can still move my mouse...
  5. Remote play internet connection but it is connected to my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play internet connection but it is connected to my console: It’s my phone that’s having the issue when I try and play remote play on my mobile device, is when it says “check network connection” “we found your console but can’t connect, try a different wifi...
  6. Playing Just dance 2021 on Xbox 360 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Playing Just dance 2021 on Xbox 360 ?: Hi, Can we ply Just Dance 2021 for Xbox One on Xbox 360 when equipped with a Kinect ? Thanks, Jo-Anne 734bc85d-b9d3-4ae1-b3de-d9569b6a9bd4
  7. Just Dance 2020 won't play for a different account on Home Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Dance 2020 won't play for a different account on Home Xbox.: I've purchased and downloaded Just Dance 2020 via my kid's account (he's part of Family in Microsoft accounts), on my Xbox that's designated as Home Xbox. The game works just fine via his...
  8. Can I buy the new Just Dance 2018 for Xbox One and play it on our older Xbox360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy the new Just Dance 2018 for Xbox One and play it on our older Xbox360?: Can I buy the new Just Dance 2018 for Xbox One and play it on our older Xbox360? 9eafe0b0-4ca0-4818-8a2e-56d0c08fb3b2
  9. Kinect can let other peoples interrupt while playing dancing game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Kinect can let other peoples interrupt while playing dancing game?: Hi all, I am new to XBOX and Kinect. I would like to ask about Kinect. For the Kinect, if there are two players playing dancing game, will it interrupted by others peoples if they are purposely...
  10. My 360 S will not play Just Dance 3&4 or Dance central 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 360 S will not play Just Dance 3&4 or Dance central 2: I used to be able to play the games but one day they just stopped working , So I bought each game brand new thinking it would work and it still doesn't? Ive tried the dr disc for xbox and still...