Can Xbox Mobile Users include Party Audio on Twitch?

Discus and support Can Xbox Mobile Users include Party Audio on Twitch? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Recently I've been streaming with friends and one friend uses the app as he doesnt have an xbox itself, however we can't figure out how he is supposed... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Dakota Martin1, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Can Xbox Mobile Users include Party Audio on Twitch?

Recently I've been streaming with friends and one friend uses the app as he doesnt have an xbox itself, however we can't figure out how he is supposed to allow his audio to be shared via the stream on twitch as he says there isn't an option that he can find to do so.

:)

Dakota Martin1, Nov 10, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Dakota, if by mobile users you are referring to who plays only for XCloud, unfortunately it is not possible to streming.

XCloud is a game streaming service, so the less information traveling along with the images, and command information the better for speed and avoid lags in the service.
  3. zWonkru Win User

Live Streaming on Twitch - cc: COD Warzone

If you are live streaming on Twitch you must use the twitch settings. When you stream on Twitch in a party everyone in that party must “include audio” for it to be heard on stream.
  4. Qwertei Win User

Can't join a party chat streaming

Launch The Twitch App - broadcast - broadcast settings - Mic Audio (Checked off) - Include my party audio.
  5. ​Jamie​ Win User

Twitch Streaming

When you stream through Xbox there is a setting in the twitch app to include party chat. But the party members have to allow their audio to be used. If you have “Party Chat” muted on the broadcast screen (it's in between “Microphone” and “Game”), or won't have the option to include audio.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Is there a way to record Xbox One game chat?

You'd need a capture card and some PC software. Alternatively you can broadcast with Mixer or Twitch and have everyone include party audio (Twitch is included by default I think). Get the audio you need, go on Mixer and save the broadcast to your PC, then
    just rip the audio files from it.

Either way its a lot of work.
Thema:

1. Can Xbox Mobile Users include Party Audio on Twitch? - Similar Threads - Mobile Users include

2. How to connect my mobile data of my phone to my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect my mobile data of my phone to my Xbox one: Can I please know on how to connect my mobile data of my phone to the Xbox one and to find my ssid of the red magic 8 pro 73f0e652-26db-4521-a2af-612da085d01f
  3. Xbox mobile app bonus points

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app bonus points: Why are my rewards for points suddenly way lower for the past 2 weeks? The reward points I received have been consistent for about 6 months since I started using the Microsoft rewards program....
  4. Xbox captures not showing up on mobile

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox captures not showing up on mobile: On my Xbox when I look at my captures they all appear under the “on the Xbox network” tab but when I go on my Xbox app only the some taken in the last 6 months show up and a few videos from a few...
  5. Casting YouTube from Mobile to Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Casting YouTube from Mobile to Xbox: Using the Xbox One X Every time for over a year now when I cast YouTube to my Xbox from mobile the Closed Captions will turn on. I have gone through settings and have them off, but after...
  6. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  7. I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...: I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. The Nat shows unavailable & I get the teredo ip error 21f507f9-e536-4775-8849-ccecd135d80c
  8. Mobile Touch Controls(remote play)

in XboX Insiders
    Mobile Touch Controls(remote play): Hey Team Xbox; just wanted to divulge this little minor detail, I have the iPhone14proMax and the “dynamic island” cuts off most of the left trigger touch control button/input. I am still able to...
  9. Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?: I downloaded the app to use cloud gaming, but it seemed that it was only to play stuff through your console, which was not what I wanted 6fef2441-f1fb-4501-a894-e9acbde87546
  10. Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip.: The mobile app crashes when editing a clip. Already tried to reinstall, clear cache but still nothing. Im on android, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. 23d9e2f6-22ab-4020-9f38-80193775c4a6