Can Xbox gamepass on Xbox one let you play online on Xbox 360?

Discus and support Can Xbox gamepass on Xbox one let you play online on Xbox 360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been attempting to play online on my Xbox 360 and I have Xbox ultimate on Xbox One but I am unable to play online on my Xbox 360 is this a bug... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CJ_Manchester, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Can Xbox gamepass on Xbox one let you play online on Xbox 360?

I have been attempting to play online on my Xbox 360 and I have Xbox ultimate on Xbox One but I am unable to play online on my Xbox 360 is this a bug or is Xbox online gameplay discontinued for Xbox 360?

:)

CJ_Manchester, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today CJ_Manchester

You should be able to use online features on Xbox 360 because game pass ultimate includes live gold

May I know in what game or games are you experiencing this?

I ask this because most of the Xbox 360 games multiplayer servers has been disabled by the developers
  3. ngocphi Win User

You can use the gold part of ultimate but you cang use the ultimate gamepass GAmes or xcloud
  4. [Farscape] Win User

Can I use Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox 360?

if you have ultimate then its a bundle, you get:

Xbox live gold (this covers online access for your profile on xbox 360 and xbox one etc)(gold on the xbox one can be shared between users of the same console)

xbox gamepass for console (xbox one and series only)

Gamepass PC

Xcloud

EA Access (xbox one and series consoles only at the moment)

The 360 is discontinued as in hardware, they no longer make it, online and the store are still fully operational.
  5. ngocphi Win User

About Starfield one of tings in buying it is about two options for Game Pass do you have to pay that if you already have a Game Pass account.

Keep in mind if you have a console or.xbox one you need gamepass ultimate or.core to play online

Xbox one can only use gamepass ultimate to play on cloud
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Hello RyanCarter,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I understand you are asking if you can play online on Xbox 360 with the Ultimate gamepass. Yes, the gold you get from "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" works the same way as normal Xbox live gold. So, you will be able
    to utilize the Xbox live gold feature on Xbox 360 with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Let us know if you have any other questions!
Thema:

1. Can Xbox gamepass on Xbox one let you play online on Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - gamepass let play

2. Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass: I bought gta and now it wont let me play without game pass 1c81bae1-42db-4c08-8391-e998408a2b82
  3. PC Gamepass Not Let Me to Play Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Gamepass Not Let Me to Play Minecraft Multiplayer: I gave all multiplayer security and privacy and both Xbox and Microsoft accounts but still multiplayer not working 46d2848a-253b-4574-a7e1-798ec3181c26
  4. I cancelled my gamepass a while back, but after i buy games it won’t let me play them and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cancelled my gamepass a while back, but after i buy games it won’t let me play them and...: When I buy games and install them without having gamepass, i try to play them and it says i need to have gamepass. i don’t know what to do. 8ff392c2-7a63-4cda-b4b9-c908f6a688f0
  5. I pre ordered the early access GamePass bundle for MLB the show 23 and it won't let me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered the early access GamePass bundle for MLB the show 23 and it won't let me play...: I pre ordered the MLB the show 23 early access GamePass bundle. But it won't let me play. I have it listed as a purchase. Help 1e8bb2bf-d1d9-4edb-af09-42b5616d1fa3
  6. Minecraft bought. gamepass ended and wont let me play,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bought. gamepass ended and wont let me play,: I bought minecraft a while ago then got the game pass... now that the game pass subscription ended i cant play minecraft, it says play trial and demo. Any fix to this???...
  7. Why won’t it let other accounts play online games when I already have Xbox Gamepass and the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let other accounts play online games when I already have Xbox Gamepass and the...: So I bought Xbox Game pass ultimate a few days ago and I have multiple friends that use the same Xbox that I do, This Xbox is my home Xbox so the Game pass should be connected to every account on...
  8. My gamepass is paid for but it won’t let me play the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gamepass is paid for but it won’t let me play the games: My gamepass is paid for but it won’t let me play the games dc8aedd1-3817-42a2-904e-8f8d3a46d24a
  9. I’ve got a subscription to gamepass ultimate but won’t let me play any gamepass games I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve got a subscription to gamepass ultimate but won’t let me play any gamepass games I...: I’ve got a subscription to gamepass ultimate but won’t let me play any gamepass games I have downloaded 44c94e5c-8db1-4343-977c-f907960b5a9d
  10. i have just bought gamepass for pc and wish to play minecraft but it refuses to let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have just bought gamepass for pc and wish to play minecraft but it refuses to let me: i bought game pass to play Minecraft java but the game will not let me make a user name and start the game c02584f6-5f7a-49b9-8251-38e2e1c9a9ca