Can xbox enforcement ban an RGH modded console? Someone modded my black ops 2 multiplayer...

Discus and support Can xbox enforcement ban an RGH modded console? Someone modded my black ops 2 multiplayer... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Someone hacked my black ops multiplayer and before you say "no they didnt"....they did. They told me id never play black ops 2 again via message on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xboxsince06, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Xboxsince06
    Xboxsince06 Guest

Can xbox enforcement ban an RGH modded console? Someone modded my black ops 2 multiplayer...

Someone hacked my black ops multiplayer and before you say "no they didnt"....they did. They told me id never play black ops 2 again via message on xbox and a few hours later I've been unable to play due to the UI error. I've tried everything before anyone says reinstall etc

This person is using an RGH modded console, will they get banned? I've reported a good 100 accounts on black ops 2 recently and near all are still modding over a month later (I checked up on them) so please don't give me the "we investigate all reports" BS

I've already made my mind up on moving to PlayStation or PC so that ship has sailed but I'm curious, can you ban an RGH/JTAG console for modding/ruining my black ops 2?

I can't say I'm not that annoyed that It crossed my mind to buy an RGH console with stealth etc and ruining every game I come across with mods just for the spite of xbox doing nothing about this.

Thanks

:)

Xboxsince06, Jan 7, 2023
  2. xPAC457x Win User

Problem with my account and console

this isn't fair i had another xbox and i was playing on it on black ops 2 in a private match with friends doing combat training and they banned that console too! it was never opened never modded and never in a modded lobby, why are they banning me!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Modding/Cheating Policy Question

why are you posting about mods on black ops in the cod 4 forum?

there are no modded lobbies on black ops,the only lobbies you will get reset or banned for on black ops is a boosting lobby.

treyarch DO NOT ban anyone involved in modding,microsoft are the only ones that can.

treyarch only temporary ban boosters and reset their stats.
  4. mr hedshots Win User

Is modding still being enforced on CoD: WaW?

treyarch are still issuing bans on some hackers, but not many because they're pretty busy enforcing on black ops and putting the finishing touches on black ops 2, pretty much every game i get into is modded which disappoints me but there's really nothing
    we can do about it i guess
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Can xbox enforcement ban an RGH modded console? Someone modded my black ops 2 multiplayer and now I have a UI ERROR that seemingly nobody can fix.

Even a modded console wouldn't have the power or capabilities to hack another console.

Can Enforcement ban a hacked console account? Sure and they should do. I take it you reported these accounts via Xbox Live rather than in-game? Only Enforcement would know what they do/have done but it is only possible to contact them via appeal for a suspension.
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

Banned unfairly.

he was not console banned he was temp banned for 2 weeks probably for being in the modded lobby. to the OP if you participate in a modded lobby you can be suspended or banned next time you know your in a modded lobby exit back to the dashboard or turn off
    the 360 console so you do not participate and get suspended again, the enforcement team will not reverse a suspension you will just have to wait it out sorry.
Thema:

1. Can xbox enforcement ban an RGH modded console? Someone modded my black ops 2 multiplayer... - Similar Threads - enforcement ban RGH

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  4. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  5. My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...: So my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is banned from Xbox live suddenly. I only use it for Minecraft and when I tried to sign in today I found out I got...
  6. How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban: I tried logging in to my Xbox account but it says Notice if Xbox Enforcement tho I haven't played on it in months I got the new Xbox and last I knew there was a lot of expensive things on this...
  7. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  8. it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.: hello! so, my xbox live account was what i believe was banned 3 years ago, but when i try to log into the account, it just says im suspended, but when i go to xbox enforcement, it says banned user...
  9. I was banned on MWIII on DEC 8 by Xbox Enforcement and activision took that decision...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned on MWIII on DEC 8 by Xbox Enforcement and activision took that decision...: I was banned from cod activision while I was playing on MW3. I contacted activision support and they told me that xbox enforcement team are the ones that banned me. how can they banned me tho I...
  10. Unjust enforcement ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unjust enforcement ban: These are abbreviations for in game content for the division 2. Fast gens is an abbreviation for fast generators on a mission and nego is short for negotiators which all of us in the game use....