Can Xbox add the shareplay/sharescreen function from PlayStation ASAP

Discus and support Can Xbox add the shareplay/sharescreen function from PlayStation ASAP in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can Xbox add the SharePlay function/share screen function that PlayStation has as soon as possible submitted by /u/Dragonball-29 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dragonball-29, Jul 24, 2024.

  1. Can Xbox add the shareplay/sharescreen function from PlayStation ASAP


    Can Xbox add the SharePlay function/share screen function that PlayStation has as soon as possible

    submitted by /u/Dragonball-29
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Dragonball-29, Jul 24, 2024
    #1
  2. Randver Win User

    I'm all in

    I'm using both Playstation Now and SharePlay with no frame rate issues, no buffering, etc

    If the problem was with the features then everyone would have them.
  3. Puma Kane Win User

    I'm all in

    I think I like family share better than shareplay.

    Shareplay make me feel sea sick. Never again Sony!!
  4. Goatsnatcher Win User

    No Street Fighter 5 for Xbox One?

    Oh Steven, I have missed these conversations. You are the first person I've seen that has something good to say about shareplay, normally all I see is "shareplay lag" "shareplay isn't working" "why doesn't this game support shareplay". Let's face it, it
    is but another gimmick by a company that's fresh out of ideas. But hey, if You say it's good then I guess it must be, right?

    Yeah, all those split screen games and gamecube remakes.... They sound awesome..... LOL.

    You'll have to excuse me Steven, I just can't stop crying with laughter.
  5. Rasraking Win User

    Xbox Backwards Compatibility - Rio

    hi,

    i really want this game too, i hope they will add it asap

    waiting for hear from xbox
  6. livingelixur Win User

    Modded minecraft

    I feel the same way. Maybe they could add a function where you can install mods from xbox internet explorer.
Thema:

Can Xbox add the shareplay/sharescreen function from PlayStation ASAP

Loading...
  1. Can Xbox add the shareplay/sharescreen function from PlayStation ASAP - Similar Threads - add shareplay sharescreen

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard: Microsoft, please add the option to adapt the entire dashboard to HDR or SDR depending on the game being played, so you don't get a black screen when exiting the game and needing to access...