Can we talk about how to upload clips to the Xbox network from PC?

Discus and support Can we talk about how to upload clips to the Xbox network from PC? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I see this used to be a feature and was randomly taken out. Both the 'xbox app' and the 'Xbox console companion' app don't allow video uploads. When... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/opae777, Jan 12, 2023.

1. /u/opae777
    /u/opae777 Guest

I see this used to be a feature and was randomly taken out. Both the 'xbox app' and the 'Xbox console companion' app don't allow video uploads. When you hit upload, it comes up with this message:

"This app no longer supports this feature. Game clips and screenshots can only be uploaded from an Xbox console at this time. For more info, go to Xbox.com/shareclips"

I don't understand why the feature would be taken out? Anyone have some insight on this? Or even a workaround?

submitted by /u/opae777
    [link] [comments]

/u/opae777, Jan 12, 2023
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox game bar does not upload captures and clips

You can do this on the clips you take from the console, the clips taken from the PC are not uploaded to the Xbox network currently, so you need to do it as i mentioned or from your Xbox Console
  3. SammyVS Win User

game dvr

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Clips recorded on PC are not uploaded to the Xbox network, only on a console so far. You can find the clips you recorded on your old PC in the folder called ''Captures''. And could you give us more information about what happens to Xbox apps?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

What does a hard reset actually do? Need help on fixing a bugged update download on disc.

Screenshots and clips are uploaded on the Xbox network, but if you saved ones to an external hard drive, disconnect that drive.

If you want to export the clips and screenshots from the Xbox network you can do it using the Xbox console companion app on PC

Or the Xbox mobile app
  5. Luke Johnson1 Win User

Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.

How to download Xbox one clips to pc? Step-by-step guide Follow these steps to download Xbox one clips to your pc: Open your Xbox one and scroll over to the community tab in the menu. Now select “manage captures”. In this section, you will see all your Xbox one clips that you have saved on your Xbox one device. Find the clip that you want to save to your pc and click on it. After selecting that clip, wait for the clip to load. Once the clip loads, press A on it. This will bring up a short menu. Here, you need to click on the share button in the middle. You can share your clips to Twitter, Club, or OneDrive. To save the clip to your pc or other devices, you need to share it with your OneDrive account.
    This only works for me when viewing captures 'On this Xbox console'. If I try and upload clips from the Xbox network to OneDrive it says the upload is complete but nothing actually happens.

How have you taken such a simple process and made it a complete headache. I get using external storage like USB/external HD can do it, but what are we doing here? 2023, and big Microsoft that is known for computers has its users plugging in USBs to transfer game clips from 1 Microsoft device to another Microsoft device.... legit comedy.
  6. L Dubs89 Win User

xbox app for PC and mobile

Hi Kawaskaisim1988, if I’m understanding you correctly you’re talking about being able to edit and upload recorded video game clips from a mobile device even if the clip itself is installed on an xbox or pc, is that correct?

I know if you record a clip on Xbox you can upload it to the cloud, from there you could download to your mobile device, edit and re upload. Not the smoothest workflow, but it does allow you to edit and share simple content.

I’m not a content creator myself, so I am not sure if there are good alternatives out there already for mobile editing and publishing via the cloud.
Thema:

1. Can we talk about how to upload clips to the Xbox network from PC? - Similar Threads - talk upload clips

2. I want to talk to my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to talk to my friend: So i got suspended on xbox because i cussed at this guy for greiefing because also he did this about 3 times and it got annoying and i promise i wont do it again i just really want to talk to my...
  3. My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends: Can someone help me fix this my headset works fine whenever im in regular game char but whenever i join discord on xbox it stays muted can anyone help me? dbb6e22f-337a-4b0a-81ed-11380c93dcd9
  4. How can I hear and talk to people without wearing a headset on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I hear and talk to people without wearing a headset on Xbox series s: How can I talk and hear people without actually having to wear a headset on Xbox series as digital I was playing Madden and I could hear the guy talking through my TV and he didn't have a headset...
  5. I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S: I was using Discord on a regular basis. One day I accidentally switched to game chat but when I switched back to Discord chat, I could no longer hear other people in the party, and I could not be...
  6. Community Talk Back: What Is An "Xbox Insider"

in XboX Insiders
    Community Talk Back: What Is An "Xbox Insider": Hi there, everyone! This thread from last week (https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1bpcfxy/whats_the_point_in_being_an_xbox_insider/) was really illuminating with regard to how some...
  7. why is there no chat box in-game robox i want to know what my friends are talking about but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is there no chat box in-game robox i want to know what my friends are talking about but...: when me and my friends are playing they always ask why i cant chat and i have to say that im on xbox this is really a problem and i think it should be changed 83e24289-a70d-4383-b560-3e1859e794ab
  8. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  9. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  10. Can we talk up ramping a new update to upload studio with a revamp & effects it's been...

in XboX Insiders
    Can we talk up ramping a new update to upload studio with a revamp & effects it's been...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]