can we still upgrade 12/24 months gold subscription to ultimate game pass?
Discus and support can we still upgrade 12/24 months gold subscription to ultimate game pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there. my game pass ultimate Subscription will expire tomorrow. i definitely want to renew my Ultimate game pass Subscription. Is still possible... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by l Darth Vader l, Jan 2, 2023.
Thema:
can we still upgrade 12/24 months gold subscription to ultimate game pass?
Loading...
-
can we still upgrade 12/24 months gold subscription to ultimate game pass? - Similar Threads - still upgrade months
-
I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update
in XboX InsidersI'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is... -
1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?
in XboX Insiders1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p... -
Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital
in XboX InsidersInsider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...
in XboX InsidersTo this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments] -
I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the...
in XBoX on WindowsI paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the...: I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the 100,000$ cash limit when you upgrade it it’s supposed to 300,000$ what to do to fix this someone please... -
If I pre order only the vault edition upgrade for mw3 do I still get the pre order bonuses...
in XBoX Games and AppsIf I pre order only the vault edition upgrade for mw3 do I still get the pre order bonuses...: Just wondering if I pre-ordered only the vault edition upgrade if i'll get the bonuses In mw2, like zombie ghost, soul harvester or the soap skin, would really like to know... -
Can I still upgrade from Xbox live to game pass for a dollar ?
in XBoX on ConsolesCan I still upgrade from Xbox live to game pass for a dollar ?: Is it still possible to upgrade from Xbox live to game pass for live 97d033e1-844e-4888-b8c0-d7483a9d3d36 -
Pre-ordered Starfield Premium Upgrade, I cancelled it. But I still have not received a refund.
in XBoX Games and AppsPre-ordered Starfield Premium Upgrade, I cancelled it. But I still have not received a refund.: I purchased the Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade on PC through the Xbox App using Paypal. Due to some circumstances I had to cancel the pre order, when I cancel it mentioned me receiving a refund...