can we still upgrade 12/24 months gold subscription to ultimate game pass?

Discus and support can we still upgrade 12/24 months gold subscription to ultimate game pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there. my game pass ultimate Subscription will expire tomorrow. i definitely want to renew my Ultimate game pass Subscription. Is still possible... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by l Darth Vader l, Jan 2, 2023.

1. can we still upgrade 12/24 months gold subscription to ultimate game pass?

Hello there. my game pass ultimate Subscription will expire tomorrow. i definitely want to renew my Ultimate game pass Subscription. Is still possible to turn 1/2 years of gold to ultimate game pass by buying 1 additional month of UGP (in other words 13/25 motnths of ultimate game pass?) like i did it 2 years ago? obviously, i'd do it tomorrow only, when my previous subrscription will expire.

Thank you in advance

:)

l Darth Vader l, Jan 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

If I redeem my three-month game pass card, will that cancel my year subscription to Xbox gold live?

If it's regular Game Pass it won't have any effect on your Gold.

If it's Game Pass Ultimate, it will upgrade your remaining Gold subscription to Ultimate. So if you still have 12 months left on your Gold and you add the 3 month code, you'll have 15 months of Ultimate.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Account

did you upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate after getting the code for 12 months Live Gold?

if you upgrade it will say that the Live Gold is cancelled.

if you did upgrade, check that your Game Pass Ultimate is active.

if it is active then everything is working as it should be and you will still have all the features of Live Gold, but they will be under your Game Pass Ultimate subscription instead.
  4. Smwutches Win User

xbox game pass ultimate weird stuff

If you had a regular Gold or Game Pass subscription when you purchased Ultimate, that subscription would have been upgraded to Ultimate as well. So for instance if you add a 12 month gold then purchase Ultimate, the gold is upgraded and you end up with
    13 months of Ultimate.
  5. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

My son has been gifted a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription. Is it possible to upgrade to ultimate game pass and if so, how much would it be?

Hey there, KJones139

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

You should be able to upgrade to Ultimate by using this web link: Upgrade Your Xbox Live Gold Membership to Ultimate | Xbox

Once you have purchased Game Pass, you should be able to redeem your 12-month Xbox Live subscription, which would convert to 4 months of Ultimate. So, in total, providing you get offered the upgrade offer, it should cost you $1 or £1 depending on your region. If you have already entered the code, then you should still be able to upgrade. It will convert the membership over to Ultimate depending on what subscription you have.

Yes. After you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for Console, and PC Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate based on the following conversion table. Conversion ratio subject to change.

[table][tr]Token says…You get…[/tr][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 Month of Game Pass for Console[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 Months of Game Pass for Console[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 Months of Game Pass for Console[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 Months of Game Pass for Console[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Game Pass for Console[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 Month of PC Game Pass[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
    Table taken from: Upgrade Your Xbox Live Gold Membership to Ultimate | Xbox

Hope this helps,

Nathan
  6. Smwutches Win User

I got 4 month validity after i redeemed 12 month subscription. May I know the reason?

Sounds like you added the 12 montsh while you already have an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription. So the Gold was converted and upgraded to Ultimate. 12 months of Gold is equal to 4 konths of Ultimate.
Thema:

can we still upgrade 12/24 months gold subscription to ultimate game pass?

1. can we still upgrade 12/24 months gold subscription to ultimate game pass? - Similar Threads - still upgrade months

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  4. Can you still get into skip ahead rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you still get into skip ahead rings?: I’m still waiting trying to get into the skip ahead rings is it still possible to get in there almost in insiders for 5 years now submitted by /u/OrneryRecording8883 [link] [comments]
  5. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  6. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  7. I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the...: I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the 100,000$ cash limit when you upgrade it it’s supposed to 300,000$ what to do to fix this someone please...
  8. If I pre order only the vault edition upgrade for mw3 do I still get the pre order bonuses...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I pre order only the vault edition upgrade for mw3 do I still get the pre order bonuses...: Just wondering if I pre-ordered only the vault edition upgrade if i'll get the bonuses In mw2, like zombie ghost, soul harvester or the soap skin, would really like to know...
  9. Can I still upgrade from Xbox live to game pass for a dollar ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I still upgrade from Xbox live to game pass for a dollar ?: Is it still possible to upgrade from Xbox live to game pass for live 97d033e1-844e-4888-b8c0-d7483a9d3d36
  10. Pre-ordered Starfield Premium Upgrade, I cancelled it. But I still have not received a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered Starfield Premium Upgrade, I cancelled it. But I still have not received a refund.: I purchased the Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade on PC through the Xbox App using Paypal. Due to some circumstances I had to cancel the pre order, when I cancel it mentioned me receiving a refund...