Can we still get the three month of nitro with xbox game pass ultimate?

Discus and support Can we still get the three month of nitro with xbox game pass ultimate? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i can't see it saying that i can anywhere s maybe the deal is over bf82257a-2386-47da-9f1d-d88071f3695e Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JavierVega Fernandez, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Can we still get the three month of nitro with xbox game pass ultimate?

i can't see it saying that i can anywhere s maybe the deal is over

:)

JavierVega Fernandez, Oct 10, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Javier,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is
    not showing as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro
    . Also, when joining now, you will only get the most recent perks. Any perks from previous months will not be available since you just joined.

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

If you have never had these you can request a call from support.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

As there is nothing more we can do here on the forums, I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. AndrewCiastko Win User

Discord Nitro with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

4. Smwutches Win User

Discord free 2 months game pass from nitro

The offer their referring to is the opposite ,you can get 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate from having Discord Nitro. They are not trying to redeem a code for Nitro.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Discord Nitro Xbox Gamepass not working.

6. ngocphi Win User

Only 1 perk in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047412672-Get-3-months-of-Nitro-with-Xbox-Game-Pass-Ultimate#h_01EGMG07Y34DMP0JNYSWTKFA3V

Follow this link on how to redeem nitro
Thema:

1. Can we still get the three month of nitro with xbox game pass ultimate? - Similar Threads - still three month

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  4. Can you still get into skip ahead rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you still get into skip ahead rings?: I’m still waiting trying to get into the skip ahead rings is it still possible to get in there almost in insiders for 5 years now submitted by /u/OrneryRecording8883 [link] [comments]
  5. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  6. Still no three month code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still no three month code: I had bought the three month for xbox live on the xbox store on my console and the promo said that I would get three months free (A Code through to the message centre). I have had no help from the...
  7. Gears of war ultimate edition, still no gears 2 or three codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of war ultimate edition, still no gears 2 or three codes: Hi I still haven't received my gow ultimate, gow2 and 3 codes and it seems as if my first post is being ignored and your replying to every other but mine, I played it in time to qualify for the...
  8. xbox elite controller?! really? three and still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller?! really? three and still not working: hello I got my third xbox one wireless elite controller (the two others are back in store waranty change) and still have some issue with the stiks. FIRST controller, left stick get stuck on the...
  9. Three chat sessions and still no resolution. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Three chat sessions and still no resolution. Please help.: Hi. My account was hacked a few hours ago and my details changed. I only use this to watch Netflix so as soon as I saw a receipt for other than the monthly fee I knew something was wrong I've...
  10. Over three days and Live Gold Membership still isn't activated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over three days and Live Gold Membership still isn't activated?: We have an Xbox One. We signed up for a Live Gold membership using a credit card and it said we would get the first month as a free trial (but the was a credit card entered and it is set to auto...