Can we start punishing trolls being that we have to PAY for live service?

Discus and support Can we start punishing trolls being that we have to PAY for live service? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t be the only one that’s sick of online trolls that Microsoft chooses to enable. We need some sort of Reputation system back, but a better one.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sceprent Vii, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Sceprent Vii
    Sceprent Vii Guest

I can’t be the only one that’s sick of online trolls that Microsoft chooses to enable. We need some sort of Reputation system back, but a better one. Repeat offender trolls harassing people with say 30 reports from players who do nothing but troll night after night get banned from live no refunds. I pay for a service to PLAY games not have a team of trolls jumping you so you can’t even play teabagging your body and messaging you “trash” before the game even starts 99% of the time.

Start getting rid of this toxic waste Microsoft.

:)

Sceprent Vii, Jan 24, 2022
  2. ColonelBoston Win User

Battlefield 3 throwing down the gauntlet on CoD Elite

@MaTtKs:

HAHAHA, they're being trolls? Elite will have features we have to pay for if we want, Battlefield's deal will 100% free. Furthermore, whether you'll admit it or not--whether you can or not--Elite is the building blocks to the pay-to-play service Activision
    has been trying to shove down our throats for a couple of years now. Watch: 1st we'll have to be paying Elite subs to get DLCs, then we'll have to be paying Elite subs to upload clips to YT longer than 30 seconds, and eventually we'll have to be paying Elite
    subs to play online. There's no way in hell Elite is going to stand pat & be a pay services for stuff no is willing to pay for -- it would be a waste of resources. C'mon, bro! Activision is notorious for being a greedy company that doesn't care about its customer
    base for a reason....
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Take off paywall for free to play games

The xbox live services are very good most of the time.

To keep it this way, we need to pay for being able to use it.

I don't mind to pay for this premium feature if it is good quality.
  4. PXXL Win User

Language and Locale

We should start a more serious group to get this issue resolved. Localization is not what every user wants.. infact it has stopped me from turning on my Xbox.

And why does it change my dashboard to my native language? Because of my billing region.. so im being 'punished' for being a paying member.
  5. Ix TRIGMATIC xI Win User

XBOX LIVE Should be free

I would be very disappointed if Live were to be free. I pay a fee knowing I get the safest and most secure online service available to consoles. PSN was down for over a month because of hackers, and their servers aren't as good as Xbox Lives. Also, you
    have no rights to complain on a free service, since it's a service that's given to you. Since we have Xbox Live, we have rights to complain as we pay for this service.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

Turning off XBox Advertisment via Chat

unfortunately you cannot turn them off, as windows is now a service not a normal OS they can advertise any of their services as they wish, you accept this when logging in.

same can be said for the bbc in england, we pay for the licence which pays for the service but get hounded with all their internal advertisements, same can be said for a lot of other services out there.

just something we all have to live with.
Thema:

1. Can we start punishing trolls being that we have to PAY for live service? - Similar Threads - start punishing trolls

2. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  3. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  4. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  5. Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about: Hello! My Xbox Elite 2 controller started going bananas recently. It is connected via Bluetooth When playing a game, and moving about, it will stick in one direction, even though I release the...
  6. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  7. My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up

in XBoX on Windows
    My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up: It was fine before this, but now when I start up the app it stays on the loading screen before closing after a few minutes. I tried the "Repair" option in Settings but all it did was remove the...
  8. Youtube app wont start

in XBoX on Windows
    Youtube app wont start: Youtube app wont start It says “sorry couldn’t connect to youtube” i tried restarting, unplugging for 5,10 and 60 minutes and even overnight , uninstalling, cache delete, everything possible , it...
  9. Unable to start Xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to start Xbox app on PC: Greetings! Since roughly 2 weeks ago I am unable to start the Xbox PC app and thus unable to access any games through my gamepass. The problem shown is the following: Upon starting up the Xbox...
  10. I’m about to start a class action!

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m about to start a class action!: I have had this issue for a while and I know many others have as well. My series x will read some games but not all, for example the ones I had issues with were red dead redemption and far cry 3....