Can we put xbox 360 smartglass does not work on xbox 360

Discus and support Can we put xbox 360 smartglass does not work on xbox 360 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can we put xbox 360 smartglass does not work on xbox 360 c8452547-5ee4-4a27-afa8-5d089d068e67 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TaylorBales1, Mar 31, 2021.

1. TaylorBales1
    TaylorBales1 Guest

:)

TaylorBales1, Mar 31, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!

The Xbox Console Companion app does not work with the Xbox 360, it only works with the Xbox One. If you are using the Xbox 360 smartglass app, that is no longer supported and no longer works with the Xbox 360.
  3. GalerianXD1 Win User

Smart glass won't connect

There is an Xbox One specific SmartGlass app on the store. The 360 version does not work.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox 360 mit VR-Handy spielen[Play Xbox 360 with VR phone]

The smartglass for xbox 360 app has been discontinued and this will not work with a VR setup with your phone for any xbox 360 game.

The xbox 360 does not support any VR at all.
  5. linhton Win User

Xbox 360 Smart Glass iOS 11 update

AHHHHH why you only can download

the xbox 360 smartglass on old apple thing WHYYY i need it on ipad air im on ipad air And PLS PUT XBOX 360 SMARTglass on IPAD AIR nowww
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cant connect on xbox 360 smartglass

Thema:

1. Can we put xbox 360 smartglass does not work on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - put 360 smartglass

2. My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then...: My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then it’ll go back to open tray. I have tried numerous different discs. bddf303c-080c-427b-936c-bff465775784
  3. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  4. If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?: I am wondering because I am planning to purchase this in the near future. [img] If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?...
  5. I can’t put my Xbox 360 profile on my Xbox one and I don’t know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t put my Xbox 360 profile on my Xbox one and I don’t know what to do: Today I bought an old Xbox 360 as a part of a retro room set up and for some reason the console wouldn’t connect to the Internet as I was setting the console up, I set it to the wrong time zone...
  6. Can I put a Xbox 360 dices game in my PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I put a Xbox 360 dices game in my PC?: So I can play my Xbox games on my PC 21c5d8b2-927c-42fb-aa33-0a7be69a4c23
  7. i put a few game saves in my xbox 360 cloud storage and when i put my other hard drive in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i put a few game saves in my xbox 360 cloud storage and when i put my other hard drive in...: I put my minecraft saves on my xbox 360 to the cloud saved games and when I changed my hard drive, the cloud was empty and now it shows I own the tutorial version of Minecraft. please help...
  8. What do I do when I put an original Xbox game in my 360 and it displays the game name...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do when I put an original Xbox game in my 360 and it displays the game name...: Whenever I put my Soulcalibur 2 disc ,which is backwards compatible with Xbox 360, into my 360 it displays the game name correctly in the disc section but tells me "The game couldn't start. Try...
  9. Trying to make Xbox 360 account online but first name isn’t valid no matter what I put in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to make Xbox 360 account online but first name isn’t valid no matter what I put in.: I made a Xbox 360 offline account a while back and want to make it online to press the Xbox button and go to join Xbox live it takes me to the menu where it wants my name after I press continue...
  10. I can't put my billing info on my xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't put my billing info on my xbox 360?: I can't post my billing info on my xbox 360 because it has the state option from the US and im not from there. i can't put my billing info on the microsoft website as well because of the same...