CAN WE PLS FIX Edge on console

Discus and support CAN WE PLS FIX Edge on console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Edge on console doesn't swap tabs properly. It will instead have a stroke every time ,and instead of idk making it possible to listen to youtube in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by michillin man, May 17, 2023.

1. CAN WE PLS FIX Edge on console

Edge on console doesn't swap tabs properly. It will instead have a stroke every time ,and instead of idk making it possible to listen to youtube in background we made sure that you couldn't even open the app a third of the time oh ,and it'll crash a bunch for good measure.

:)

michillin man, May 17, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Michillin, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you willing to assist with this

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this unexpected situation with Microsoft Edge

I appreciate if you help me by answering the next questions:
    What console do you have?
    Is your console enrolled to the insider program?
    When this started to happen?
    What procedures you tried so far to fix this?
  3. ngocphi Win User

Well first what you are talking about is only a YouTube premium feature

You can't do it on any platform without that background play

Thats nothing to do with edge

You have to sign up for tube premium or download youtube red or other third party YouTube apps to use background play the yputubenapp.itself or the webpage won't let you do that it's built.into.the player at the API level so using the webpage to bypass the player restrictions won't work you need a player like YouTube red or newpipe .for.mobile the browser isn't really meant to play in the background especially in console it eats too much memory
  4. ExaminedSquid8 Win User

can't play games

5. Haakan Win User

Pls fix it

I am sure they are doing their best - keep updated here: Xbox.com/status
  6. Shazzcb7 Win User

xbox 360 red dot

then what is the solution for it ??????

okay the ! can we discuss it in any other platform.......

instagram maybe???

pls share your instagram id pl

mine it is - [mod removed]

pls help me outta this!!
Thema:

1. CAN WE PLS FIX Edge on console - Similar Threads - PLS FIX Edge

2. Game chat need fix pls I hate it. Kkkk.

in XboX Insiders
    Game chat need fix pls I hate it. Kkkk.: Game chat will occasionally glitch on for me pls fix submitted by /u/CautiousAd7033 [link] [comments]
  3. Gaming services doesn't work pls fix.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services doesn't work pls fix.: Gaming services doesn't work. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it three times. When i go into services and try to start gaming services it says: "Error 1060: The specified service does not...
  4. Pls help me fix this bug after the sofware update on xbox series s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pls help me fix this bug after the sofware update on xbox series s: Before a sofware update my xbox was fine but when i updated i tryed updating a game and then it started with a lot of bugs and stuttering for no reason my game dont work my xbox is conpletly...
  5. Fortnite isnt working pls fix this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite isnt working pls fix this: every time i try to play fortnite it says checking epic service queue I've trued to uninstall fortnite I've tried to reboot my Xbox I've tried to restart fortnite and Xbox i tried to use multiple...
  6. : Can't fix NAT problems on xbox one. PLS HELP!!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Can't fix NAT problems on xbox one. PLS HELP!!: : Can't fix NAT problems on xbox one. PLS HELP!! I’m having issues with my visat connection I called them today they said it’s not an issue on there side they said they reached out to Xbox I can...
  7. XBOX INSIDER HUB (LEGACY) FIX PLS

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX INSIDER HUB (LEGACY) FIX PLS: hi my name is ashley and i want know how do i fix Xbox Insider Hub (legacy) on my pc pls it say [ there is a problem access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005) (0x80070005) ]...
  8. Update broke my console pls fix this

in XboX Insiders
    Update broke my console pls fix this: Since the last alpha ring update my console has just been stuck, I cant launch anything not even settings or the guide. I cant unenroll because every game or app is just constantly loading, I...
  9. remember password screen on xbox 360. Microsoft fix this pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    remember password screen on xbox 360. Microsoft fix this pls: ok so, my 360 wont pass the remember password screen. Big sad. Ive tried some of the things on the old thread but nothing worked. anything else to try? 50343b30-2286-49de-bce7-c9620f35dc69
  10. my xbox live gold year subscription ran out after 5 months help me fix this pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox live gold year subscription ran out after 5 months help me fix this pls: i got a year gold subscription for christmas and i got xbox gamepass for 1$ and it turned into ultimate without me knowing or it even telling me i didnt choose for it to do this and it says i need...