Can we please please please get Sega GT 2002 in the Xbox Store??!?

Discus and support Can we please please please get Sega GT 2002 in the Xbox Store??!? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please I have purchased this game and even dug out my old classic xbox, fixed the disc tray just to have a the red ring of death. So please can we get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M C5, Nov 4, 2022.

  1. M C5
    M C5 Guest

    Can we please please please get Sega GT 2002 in the Xbox Store??!?


    Please I have purchased this game and even dug out my old classic xbox, fixed the disc tray just to have a the red ring of death. So please can we get Sega GT 2002 and Jet Set Radio Future in the Xbox Store??

    :)
     
    M C5, Nov 4, 2022
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Can we please please please get Sega GT 2002 in the Xbox Store??!?

    I have good news for you and that a new game will come out next year called bomb rush, cyberfunk. It is jet set radio future 2 in every important way, including the same guy doing the music.

    https://youtu.be/1mptdlfRJkw
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Can we please please please get Sega GT 2002 in the Xbox Store??!?

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today M.

    Sorry to say but the backwards compatibility program has ended
    This means that there is no plans to release more Xbox and Xbox 360 titles
  4. SatanicShamrock Win User

    Get behind me on this to hopefully be seen and to see action.

    Op you want Sega Gt to run on Xbox One? that was a Dreamcast game there was Sega Gt 2002 for the original Xbox but that would be backwards then backwards again compatablity good luck with that but they where fun games.
  5. Absorbingdata90 Win User

    Xbox 360 disconnected from xbox live when try to start game

    Hi Ricardo.

    The game is Sega GT 2002/JSRF. (2 games on one disk).

    Thanks in advance
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    Long long time Xbox Gamer!!!

    ^^ Rallisport Challenge?

    I remember those days,Sega GT 2002 was a pretty good racing game.
Thema:

Can we please please please get Sega GT 2002 in the Xbox Store??!?

Loading...
  1. Can we please please please get Sega GT 2002 in the Xbox Store??!? - Similar Threads - please please please

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  10. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]