Can we please get USB headset support on Xbox?
Discus and support Can we please get USB headset support on Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Seriously why is this an issue. I love my hyper x cloud revolver headset. On pc with the usb Sound card, it's truly amazing. Atmos and Sonic are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Big Red Husker, Oct 14, 2018.
Thema:
Can we please get USB headset support on Xbox?
Loading...
-
Can we please get USB headset support on Xbox? - Similar Threads - please USB headset
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix
in XboX InsidersHalo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous... -
Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces
in XboX InsidersPlease enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many... -
I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please...
in XBoX AccessibilityI have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please...: I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please advise if i am just wasting my time or can i be helped with this matter am i doing something wrong?... -
Please can anybody advise me on connecting my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to my PC with USB?
in XBoX on ConsolesPlease can anybody advise me on connecting my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to my PC with USB?: I am unable to connect my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller to my PC via USB. I can connect it with Bluetooth, but I can't configure it in the Xbox Accessories app in Windows 11 23H2 this way or even... -
Xbox USB audio devices - please support
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox USB audio devices - please support: I just recently sold my PS4 and got a Xbox Series X. Little did i know that my HyperX Quadcaster USB mic DOES NOT WORK on Xbox Series X. It was plug-n-play on ps4 and i know its also on PS5. This...