Can we please get the OneGuide app back for TV throughput.

Discus and support Can we please get the OneGuide app back for TV throughput. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm in a situation where I need to use the XBox as a set-top box. I have the USB dongle for plugging in the TV arial but for some mad reason, you've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gavin.Williams, Dec 23, 2022.

  1. Can we please get the OneGuide app back for TV throughput.


    I'm in a situation where I need to use the XBox as a set-top box. I have the USB dongle for plugging in the TV arial but for some mad reason, you've completely removed this capability and removed the app (OneGuide) from the store that would allow me to get TV.

    Can we please get the OneGuide app back. I can't access broadcast TV without it. If there is another app that does the job, please let me know.

    :)
     
    Gavin.Williams, Dec 23, 2022
    #1
  2. Gavin.Williams Win User

    Can we please get the OneGuide app back for TV throughput.

    I'm using the XBox as a set-top box because my TV developed a problem. And I'm using my old 32" PC display for a couple months until I can get a new TV. So I can't use the TV, normally I would have the aerial plugged into the TV.

    I'll have to look through my storage to see I've still got an old digital set-top box.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

    Can we please get the OneGuide app back for TV throughput.

    Hello Gavin.Williams,

    Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

    Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the Team Xbox. Let us help you get to the right place.

    We appreciate your request and would like to offer you the best way to channel it to the right team - Team Xbox. You may send your ideas and read updates through these channels:


    As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!



    Sincerely,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Can we please get the OneGuide app back for TV throughput.

    They removed it because no one was using it

    The same way they took down Windows Media Center years before that which I was an avid fan of.

    If you purchase an HD Home Run, then you can watch the antenna feed on Xbox

    Your television also has an antenna connector
  5. Tesla 746 Win User

    OneGuide "No info available" - Again (fourth time)

    If you go to the settings app under general > TV & Display Options> TV & OneGuide > OneGuide > Under the advanced section clear OneGuide and History. If that doesn't work, on the same tab remove the provider under the HDMI, and a USB tabs, then we can
    figure OneGuide with your service provider.
  6. Hordie Win User

    How to turn off the TV pass through/guide. I hate it

    Hi Randyored,

    Under the TV & Oneguide settings there is an option for reset TV and Oneguide settings. Try doing that to see if it gets you back to normal.
Thema:

Can we please get the OneGuide app back for TV throughput.

Loading...
  1. Can we please get the OneGuide app back for TV throughput. - Similar Threads - please OneGuide app

  2. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  5. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  6. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  9. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]
  10. Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces

    in XboX Insiders
    Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many...