Can we please get some achievements for the OG Xbox titles?

Discus and support Can we please get some achievements for the OG Xbox titles? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This sort of thing should be completely possible to do. If you look at a site like retroachievements.org which I have been using for years, they have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M3TAL X420, Feb 6, 2023.

1. M3TAL X420
    M3TAL X420 Guest

This sort of thing should be completely possible to do. If you look at a site like retroachievements.org which I have been using for years, they have achievements for even "arcade" titles. I would love to get achievements for the Otogi 1 & 2 titles I just recently purchased for example. In the past I had played these games so many times over and over again. Pleas allow us this time around to have it recorded in our gamer scores. If you feel the same as me please rep this post.

:)

M3TAL X420, Feb 6, 2023
  2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Backwards Compatibility Requests for Project Scarlett

Good points all around & I’m all for this!! I know some people has asked why havent they included achievements in with OG Xbox titles. Well it would be a long process would be my guess. But they could do a remaster of certain titles & then they could include
    achievements. Just a thought.
  3. Aldrums24 (Alexis) Win User

What are you playing this weekend?

im Play Minecraft too, Please add me on Xbox so we can do some achievements!
  4. shadowmarrba Win User

Erasing 0% Achievements Games

5. ngocphi Win User

UK XBOX Live online store, Dead or Alive 3 (XBOX 360) download file issue

Also applies to digital downloads

Not just disks

It's 50/50 if you get the not available in your region

The other 50% is corrupt data which doa is known to be region locked as most 360 or og Xbox games are

98% of corrupted game downloads for bc titles are due to region locked

This is why we say for the best experience with Xbox live match your account region with your actual region

You can however use Xbox 360 or og Xbox games DISCS on xbox one consoles which are region free Xbox 360 and older weren't but the digital bc downloads are region locked for bc titles

The rules are there to prevent people from taking advantage of the system for cheaper prices

Also why codes are region locked

And when we say region locked we don't mean continent

Xbox live regions goes by country
  6. Samuel Skinner Win User

Achievements for Original Xbox Games

I'm totally agree with you. I was hoping for achievements on OG Xbox games as well. I'm sure we are not the only ones. If this Ambassador program works this is the time. I would very happy to help
Thema:

1. Can we please get some achievements for the OG Xbox titles? - Similar Threads - please achievements titles

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  3. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  4. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  5. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  6. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  7. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  8. My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it: My achievements on my Xbox series x have deleted themselves and aren’t showing up after this last update to my system and factory reset hasn’t fixed the problem I had 17,400 gamer score that’s now...
  9. I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.: I have been trying to complete the game Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. One of the achievements in this game called “I’m Only Gonna Get Stronger!” is refusing to unlock. I have already completed the...
  10. Hi, Why are achievements not tracking in 'v for victory' xbox rewards please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Why are achievements not tracking in 'v for victory' xbox rewards please?: I have an xbox series X, i have looked online and it seems loads of people are experiencing this problem. Are Microsoft aware of it and fixing it please? a2663318-a28a-4113-b006-9d6f8d321340