Can we please get fps boost for dishonored 2? Both dishonored 1 and the death of the...

Discus and support Can we please get fps boost for dishonored 2? Both dishonored 1 and the death of the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Dishonored 2 is really awsome game but sadly it runs on 30 fps, it'll be great if we could get fps boost for it. submitted by /u/Neo_anderson338... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Neo_anderson338, May 25, 2022.

1. Can we please get fps boost for dishonored 2? Both dishonored 1 and the death of the...

Dishonored 2 is really awsome game but sadly it runs on 30 fps, it'll be great if we could get fps boost for it.

submitted by /u/Neo_anderson338
    [link] [comments]

/u/Neo_anderson338, May 25, 2022
  2. RecKLesS12 Win User

Gotham Knights Not available on PC game pass

I also have the same problem for gotham knights as well as for wild hearts both appear in steam, i can even download Wildhearts from EA app directly and Gotham knights are available on epic and steam to download so it's not blocked in my region none of these games are blocked i egypt so i don't know why, i even can't see dishonored and i can see dishonored 2 and death of the outsider with no problem, i hope this can get fixed
  3. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

TANKS! In or Out

Death Before Dishonor/giving the enemy heavy armor.
  4. Dilbert88-C7E77089-2 Win User

Fallout 4 to be announced at E3?

I'm hoping both fallout 4 and dishonored 2 will be announced.
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Cover Me?

Borderlands 2 and Dishonored both have really nice reversable ones.
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Alrighty, I need some help picking out a game! (Suggest some!)

I liked Dishonored. Was a really fun stealth FPS, which is rare.
Thema:

Can we please get fps boost for dishonored 2? Both dishonored 1 and the death of the...

1. Can we please get fps boost for dishonored 2? Both dishonored 1 and the death of the... - Similar Threads - please fps boost

2. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  3. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  4. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  5. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  6. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  7. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  8. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  9. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  10. I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?: I get small fps drops like 1-2 fps and every game just freezes. For example in every game i play i get consistent 60 fps but every 2-3 min ill drop 2-3 fps and the game will just freeze for a...