Can we petition xbox to change the way comms banning works.

Discus and support Can we petition xbox to change the way comms banning works. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So why in any stretch of the imagination does a angry stickman **** as a profile pic cause grounds for a COMMUNICATION ban. They are not even remotely... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Thel2202, Aug 28, 2022.

1. Thel2202
    Thel2202 Guest

So why in any stretch of the imagination does a angry stickman **** as a profile pic cause grounds for a COMMUNICATION ban. They are not even remotely related. Fine remove the picture and stop me from changing it for a day ot two fine. But a freaking comms ban for it really? That just doesnt make sense.

:)

Thel2202, Aug 28, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

That number now only redirects to the contact site and is no longer a direct number for support either. But as stated above, regular support cannot help with enforcement issues.
  3. Pompeius Magnus CXV Win User

Oh dear Lord that's MS support not enforcement which does not have a number considering the death threats they get here on public forums are you really that surprised!

No company even Sony or Nintendo or blizzard exposes their enforcement team to spammers if there was a public line you would never be able to call because it would be robocalled
    If you call the number, they are able to transfer you to Xbox Enforcement or some who is support for Xbox. I've done it a few times due to support over the phone being more helpful than a digital agent with some issues.
  4. Pompeius Magnus CXV Win User

So why in any stretch of the imagination does a angry stickman **** as a profile pic cause grounds for a COMMUNICATION ban. They are not even remotely related. Fine remove the picture and stop me from changing it for a day ot two fine. But a freaking comms ban for it really? That just doesnt make sense.
    Hello, this is Elijah.

Xbox Enforcement has rules and standards for gamer pictures. These are found here, https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-standards . After viewing the terms, if you believe that your punishment reason was not violating Xbox's Standards, please contact Xbox Enforcement Support at

1. 1-800-469-9269

2. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

If contacting Xbox Enforcement has not solved your problem, or Xbox Enforcement Agents has confirmed that your punishment was within reason, I suggest using custom logos or art-like profile pictures that do not violate the Standards of Xbox. Xbox Enforcement agents choose punishments based on the previous history of enforcement and how it violates the Xbox Standards.

Thank you for choosing Xbox as your gaming platform!
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

They cannot transfer you to enforcement. No one who doesn't work for Microsoft even has the ability to speak with them, and they in no way interact with the public outside of some cheeky sessions Stepto used to lead at PAX that were limited to amusing stories and general Q&A.

No one on this forum, or at any form of Xbox support has the ability to contact, or transfer you to enforcement. The only way to contact them is to appeal your case.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Oh dear Lord that's MS support not enforcement which does not have a number considering the death threats they get here on public forums are you really that surprised!

No company even Sony or Nintendo or blizzard exposes their enforcement team to spammers if there was a public line you would never be able to call because it would be robocalled
Thema:

1. Can we petition xbox to change the way comms banning works. - Similar Threads - petition change comms

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  4. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  5. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  6. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  7. changing the wheel or button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing the wheel or button mapping: I am having issues with my stealth 700 gen 2 headset I can get it to synce fine to both the my series x and my phone but I can not control any volume or 230c3222-84a1-4134-bd89-e766cd4425c2
  8. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  9. Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.

in XboX Insiders
    Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.: Xbox Enforcement Team: Unban Gamers Fairly! - Sign the Petition! https://chng.it/gxgpCCkcJK via @Change submitted by /u/Conscious-Error-3095 [link] [comments]
  10. I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.: I was being bullied online by other gamers and they got my account perma banned because there is more of them. I made sure not to violate the user agreements in any of my messages but a few of...