can we not ban modded controllers? modded controllers aren't a real problem modded consoles ...

Discus and support can we not ban modded controllers? modded controllers aren't a real problem modded consoles ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; modded controllers are not the problem we shouldn't be banning modded controllers and making them illegal on xbox live. we shouldn't be banning mods... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MASTRCHIEFPRO99, Oct 11, 2017.

1. can we not ban modded controllers? modded controllers aren't a real problem modded consoles ...

modded controllers are not the problem we shouldn't be banning modded controllers and making them illegal on xbox live. we shouldn't be banning mods all together. the pc gaming community welcomes mods as well as modding itself modded consoles are in a whole
    nother ballpark then modded controllers. modded console are a more serious problem then modded controllers. the things that a modded controller can do a player that is skilled with the game and controller can easily do the same mods that a modded controller
    is programmed to do. a modded console that's a bigger problem then modded controllers what we should be doing is banning modded consoles instead of banning modded controllers there needs to be a change in microsofts xbox live policies there needs to be something
    done about the policies on modded controllers.

:)

MASTRCHIEFPRO99, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Endgamez
    Endgamez Guest
    cheaters

We may as well all have modded controllers. Unless the dev issue bans, then Microsoft has no issue with modded controllers...or boosting, for that matter.

Endgamez, Oct 11, 2017
  3. FAL Users.

^^Yeah, modded controllers are NOT a problem like they were in past CODs and we can thank the devs for that.

UneasyJmitchell, Oct 11, 2017
  4. can we not ban modded controllers? modded controllers aren't a real problem modded consoles ...

all modded controllers do is enhance the gameplayer vdon't affect the game at all modded consoles on the other hand is basically cheating and changing the game and at point it's pretty much altering the game and console because it's more serious then modded
    controllers but really we shouldn't be banning modded controllers we should be making modded controllers legal on xbox live

MASTRCHIEFPRO99, Oct 11, 2017
  5. MASTRCHIEFPRO99 Win User

can we not ban modded controllers? modded controllers aren't a real problem modded consoles are.

all modded controllers do is enhance the gameplayer vdon't affect the game at all modded consoles on the other hand is basically cheating and changing the game and at point it's pretty much altering the game and console because it's more serious then modded
    controllers but really we shouldn't be banning modded controllers we should be making modded controllers legal on xbox live
  6. voteDC Win User

banned modded xbox disk drive in to a none modded xbox

I'm afraid we aren't allowed to answer questions about self-repair but any modding does put your console at risk of a ban, so he is probably better off buying a new console and not modding it if he wants to continue using Live.
  7. Endgamez Win User

cheaters

We may as well all have modded controllers. Unless the dev issue bans, then Microsoft has no issue with modded controllers...or boosting, for that matter.
  8. Ermac29 Win User

mods

If they do decide to implement mods then they could release them as DLC. 180pts per mod. So in theory we aren't modding our consoles. Instead we are buying DLC to change the look of the game
  9. UNIX Dweeb Win User

I bought a 2nd hand console, to find out it's banned...now i'm treated like the criminal by microsoft ???

how about they unban it so i can actually verify the console is still modded? if the console is still modded, the scheme that banned it in the first place will find it and ban it again. i have NO problem w/that.
Thema:

can we not ban modded controllers? modded controllers aren't a real problem modded consoles ...

1. can we not ban modded controllers? modded controllers aren't a real problem modded consoles ... - Similar Threads - ban modded controllers

2. Can xbox enforcement ban an RGH modded console? Someone modded my black ops 2 multiplayer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox enforcement ban an RGH modded console? Someone modded my black ops 2 multiplayer...: Someone hacked my black ops multiplayer and before you say "no they didnt"....they did. They told me id never play black ops 2 again via message on xbox and a few hours later I've been unable to...
  3. Why did I get banned for this??!!? Origins is a minecraft mod and it is a 2 day ban so I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned for this??!!? Origins is a minecraft mod and it is a 2 day ban so I...: Screenshot [img] 90bdf3c0-9680-4677-b1e5-5ae13b299662
  4. I fear I might be banned by calling some one a [mod removed] because he's my bully.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I fear I might be banned by calling some one a [mod removed] because he's my bully.: So I tell my friend to tell him go away [mod removed], and he said have luck being banned so will I be banned eea94aa4-0711-45cc-a4a8-3fafaf5db268
  5. Banned for "cheating" when I wasn't and have never modded/cheated on xbox in general. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for "cheating" when I wasn't and have never modded/cheated on xbox in general. How...: On March 29th around 9-10 pm I was in the middle of playing CoD Bo2 multiplayer on my xbox 360 when I got a notification that my account was suspended from xbox live until 12/31/9999. I sent an to...
  6. I GOT CALLED A (Mod Removed) NOW IM THE ONE BANNED FOR INNAPROPRIATE WORDS?!?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I GOT CALLED A (Mod Removed) NOW IM THE ONE BANNED FOR INNAPROPRIATE WORDS?!?!: im losing my mind over this. I dropped this kid off in 2k22 and he started using game chat. I unmuted my mic laughing at him raging every time I made a shot. He then proceeded to throw out racial...
  7. i have been banned for literally saying ur stupid xbox sort ur [mod removed] out if u think...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have been banned for literally saying ur stupid xbox sort ur [mod removed] out if u think...: some feller on xbox kept annoying me and i said ur stupid [mod removed] and i got banned like ive never known somthing so sensitve in my life 66d4fa11-7ae3-49f9-8b14-dbced4b47413
  8. [mod removed] got me banned over stupid roleplaying how do i undo this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [mod removed] got me banned over stupid roleplaying how do i undo this?: This player named [mod removed] got me banned for simple roleplaying now I can't talk to my friends anymore. How do I fix this problem? 844bd128-8ac3-4d20-b2b9-3dcec83bda16
  9. Banned for the word [mod removed] in Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for the word [mod removed] in Chat: I was banned for saying 'Like playing with a [mod removed]' . Of course we alle know how this could be interpreted but in fact (without Interpretation) it only says that i like to play a special...
  10. [Mod removed] com banned me for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Mod removed] com banned me for no reason: I’ve been having troubles because the person named [mod removed] COM band me for no reason my buddy told me he was talking behind my back and I called him out for it without using foul language...