Can we invert the X-axis for xbox?

Discus and support Can we invert the X-axis for xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There are players who have trouble with normal schemes and it is troublesome that we can only invert the Y-axis. Meanwhile, there are a lot of good... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bition1117, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Can we invert the X-axis for xbox?

There are players who have trouble with normal schemes and it is troublesome that we can only invert the Y-axis. Meanwhile, there are a lot of good games where we cannot invert the X-axis, E.g. Red Dead Redemption 2 and Outer wilds.

submitted by /u/Bition1117
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bition1117, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Altage Win User

Invert X axis on xbox one x

Usually, the x axis isnt inverted. The Y axis has an invert option for FPS games, or other games that you may invert the Y axis.
  3. K037 Win User

Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings

My wife and I would love to play games together however, since she is is double inverted (X and Y axis) she is very limited to what she can play. In the xbox settings we can invert the Y axis, so why isn't their an option to invert the X axis. I know my
    wife isn't the only person out there who would love this setting.
    I have this same problem as well. Id love a patch. Please MS!!!! :)
  4. cgJamie Win User

Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings

Well then yes, I already have it. The only option there is to invert the Y-axis. I'm not sure why this is the only option. I generally play all my games inverted and the invert X-axis option is NOT there for all games.

It would be nice if Microsoft can add this option to the accessories app.

Jamie
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Right Stick inversion

Hello Cozier,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With the
    accessories app
    on PC or Xbox console, you can configure the controller in many ways. Also, some games have an invert control option. They are usually Invert Y axis, or invert X axis.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. cgJamie Win User

Xbox one S controler "X" axis

I've been asking this same question for the past 3 years! I have NO idea why this is NOT an option in the setting menu on XBox accessories menu. I also play inverted. I KNOW I'm in the minority. There are only a few games that have this options in the actual
    settings. Gears of War 4 and Sunset Overdrive are two that come to mind. I thought, hey I just splurge and get an elite controller. NOPE you can not invert the X axis on the Xbox elite controller. So I'm limited to few games that I'll play because of this.

There is mixed reality, elite controllers, the XBox one X and S. So why can't there be an option to invert the X axis? Please Xbox devs put an option in the settings to simply invert the X axis.

Thank you

Thema:

Can we invert the X-axis for xbox?

1. Can we invert the X-axis for xbox? - Similar Threads - invert axis xbox?

2. Add Invert Right Stick X Axis to Controller Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Add Invert Right Stick X Axis to Controller Settings: I know this issue comes up a couple of times each year by frustrated gamers stuck playing with inverted controls. Currently, under the Accessibility, Controller settings, players can customize...
  3. Invert X and Y Axis

in XBoX Accessibility
    Invert X and Y Axis: Who could I talk to to please also add the option to invert the right X-axis??? Currently the accessibility options let us invert only the Y-axis. Inverting the X would solve my issue with...
  4. Accessability 1: no invert axis freedom

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessability 1: no invert axis freedom: Why is it only the y-axis that gets freedom and only on the right stick? Is it the whole point of the Xbox OS for controllers so you don't have to rely on developers thinking of features for you...
  5. Invert x axis for Xbox elite controller

in XboX Insiders
    Invert x axis for Xbox elite controller: Please add the option to invert x axis on the elite controller! Currently one can only invert y, not x axis. This makes certain games completely unplayable for a large group of people. Please fix...
  6. Invert X axis on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invert X axis on xbox one x: Hey Microsoft - whoever is over the bug checks missed one. You forgot to add an 'invert x axis' to the profile setup for xbox one x controllers!!!! LOL the y axis is clearly there but not the x......
  7. Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings: My wife and I would love to play games together however, since she is is double inverted (X and Y axis) she is very limited to what she can play. In the xbox settings we can invert the Y axis, so...
  8. XBOX ONE - Invert X-axis on right thumbstick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE - Invert X-axis on right thumbstick?: Team, Hope everyone is well. I just purchased Halo 5 for the first time and learned that there is no option to invert the x-axis for the right thumbstick. Is there any other way to do this?...
  9. Please add an option to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please add an option to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller.: Why aren't we able to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller? We can invert the Y axis, but not the X axis. If this was added in a update patch, that would be awesome....
  10. Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings: Hi, For a lot of games there is an options to invert only Y axis. Currently this is the case in settings for the Xbox one controller settings. Are there plans to be able to invert the X axis in...