Can we invert the X-axis for xbox?

Discus and support Can we invert the X-axis for xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There are players who have trouble with normal schemes and it is troublesome that we can only invert the Y-axis. Meanwhile, there are a lot of good... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bition1117, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Can we invert the X-axis for xbox?

There are players who have trouble with normal schemes and it is troublesome that we can only invert the Y-axis. Meanwhile, there are a lot of good games where we cannot invert the X-axis, E.g. Red Dead Redemption 2 and Outer wilds.

submitted by /u/Bition1117
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bition1117, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Altage Win User

Invert X axis on xbox one x

Usually, the x axis isnt inverted. The Y axis has an invert option for FPS games, or other games that you may invert the Y axis.
  3. K037 Win User

Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings

My wife and I would love to play games together however, since she is is double inverted (X and Y axis) she is very limited to what she can play. In the xbox settings we can invert the Y axis, so why isn't their an option to invert the X axis. I know my
    wife isn't the only person out there who would love this setting.
    I have this same problem as well. Id love a patch. Please MS!!!! :)
  4. Customer341705 Win User

Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - SCREENSHOT

Yes I found the option to invert the y-axis. But there is no option for the x-axis.
  5. Aptom Win User

How to invert the X Axis on the Right Analogue Stick on Xbox Series X?

I thoroughly looked through both options. Neither option had the ability to invert the X axis on the right analogue stick. Both gave me the option to invert the Y axis on the analogue stick but not with the X axis. Can you walk me through all of the steps again this time using screenshots? Thank you.
  6. cgJamie Win User

Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings

Well then yes, I already have it. The only option there is to invert the Y-axis. I'm not sure why this is the only option. I generally play all my games inverted and the invert X-axis option is NOT there for all games.

It would be nice if Microsoft can add this option to the accessories app.

Jamie
Thema:

Can we invert the X-axis for xbox?

1. Can we invert the X-axis for xbox? - Similar Threads - invert axis xbox?

2. Invert X-Axis in Xbox Accessories app

in XboX Insiders
    Invert X-Axis in Xbox Accessories app: Xbox Accessories>Configure>Edit>Mapping>Right Stick>Primary>"Invert X-Axis" does not exist! (Invert Y-axis) is a setting that exists, exactly, in the same menu. However, having an X-axis...
  3. Hello I need my xbox controllers rs to be inverted in windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I need my xbox controllers rs to be inverted in windows.: Hello I need my xbox controllers rs to be inverted in windows. I tried doing this using the xbox accessories app but after ticking invert right stick there is no button to save the profile....
  4. How to invert the X Axis on the Right Analogue Stick on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to invert the X Axis on the Right Analogue Stick on Xbox Series X?: On the Xbox Series X from the Accessibility section of the Settings menu how do I invert the X axis of the Right Analogue Stick. e0ff03c1-70bf-4fed-9419-5546493afcbd
  5. How can I invert my video?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I invert my video?: The video is now inverted and I couldn't revert it back to the original settings. Need help... a62b2e9e-a684-477a-a27d-2ad6588a97d7
  6. Screen capture videos on age of empire 4 save in inverted/negative colours?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen capture videos on age of empire 4 save in inverted/negative colours?: When I record screen capture videos on age of empire 4 it only saves in strange colours ie negative colour scheme. It does not do this on other games. I have had a look at the settings but...
  7. Invert X-Axis on Xbox Series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invert X-Axis on Xbox Series: Hi there, My girlfriend is certainly one of the few percentages of humanity for whom the x and y axes have to be inverted in many games (e.g. working with point-of-view angles). She regularly...
  8. Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2...: This is a screenshot of the Xbox Accessories app. As you can see I am on the stick tab. There is no option to invert the x or y-axis. Why can I invert them on a normal Xbox controller but not...
  9. Option to invert left stick x-axis in Xbox Accessories App on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Option to invert left stick x-axis in Xbox Accessories App on PC: Would it be possible to add the option, in the Xbox Accessories App on PC, to invert the x-axis of the left stick of the xbox one controller (or any supported controller)? I can't imagine that it...
  10. There is no option to invert the x or y-axis on the Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    There is no option to invert the x or y-axis on the Elite Series 2: You can invert them on a normal controller but not on the Elite Series 2. I looked through the Xbox Accessories App but there is no option for it with the Elite....