Can we have an option to wipe our entire achievement history clear for the start of next gen

Discus and support Can we have an option to wipe our entire achievement history clear for the start of next gen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As the next gen is about to start, I would like to start fresh on all my achievements too. Before you tell me to just create another account - it's not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nicholson_Matt, Jun 1, 2020.

  1. Can we have an option to wipe our entire achievement history clear for the start of next gen


    As the next gen is about to start, I would like to start fresh on all my achievements too. Before you tell me to just create another account - it's not as simple as just deleting your account and making another one. Your Xbox account is tied to your Microsoft account so you would have to make an entirely new Microsoft account with an all new email address. I'm not talking about having an option to get rid of certain games, but to just completely wipe all past games and start fresh. Even if we only have the option to do this once per account and/or it's only an option for a couple of months into the next gen.

    submitted by /u/Nicholson_Matt
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Nicholson_Matt, Jun 1, 2020
    #1
  2. mocoworm Win User

    I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.

    I read the thread and I understand what you are trying to do. However, what you are asking is not possible unless you have your entire achievement list wiped and you can never re-gain those achievements.

    You are probably better just starting a new Gamertag as that will have the same effect that wiping your existing one will have. Start over. Leave that cheating past behind you.
  3. SatNiteEduardo Win User

    backwards compatibility

    Maybe it was a thought. To me the best thought process is "what hardware do we need to achieve our main objectives ie next gen objectives". Can we do that and maintain bc? If no so be it because the future is more important than the past.
  4. xCHEMISTx Win User

    Gamer picture

    One day the forums will be updated to our next gen game history and gamer pictures. Maybe.
  5. ThorX360 Win User

    Extra Account Customization

    Why don’t we have more options to customize our xbox accounts? Such as a custom color option for the dashboard or profile so we are not stuck choosing from the basic color options! Along with the option to hide games that we have already earned achievements
    for from our gaming/achievement history just like we can hide games we have played but have not earned achievements for yet! Ive played many games that i don’t end up liking and don’t have the option to hide the game cause i have earned a achievement already
    for it and i’ve made many accounts for this reason simply because my ocd/achievement hunting kicks in looking at my achievements and i don’t have the option to hide it and i must start fresh on a new account with none of my offline/online progress for games!
    Hi,

    it seems that you have a lot of suggestions that might interest other xbox fans! You should share this ideas here:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxInsiders/wiki/xboxrequests
  6. Sad King BiIIy Win User

    Would you like to see Xbox Clothes, Xbox Restaurant, Xbox Hotels, Xbox Cinemas, etc?

    XBone toilet paper: The next gen wipe.
Thema:

Can we have an option to wipe our entire achievement history clear for the start of next gen

Loading...
  1. Can we have an option to wipe our entire achievement history clear for the start of next gen - Similar Threads - option wipe entire

  2. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  4. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  5. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  6. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  7. Disk to digital option not working for me

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk to digital option not working for me: I currently am enlisted in the beta ring version of the insider hub and im not getting the option for disk to digital on any of my games. I have the latest update it says. Anyone know the solution...
  8. The Disc to digital option is not apearing.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to digital option is not apearing.: I'm a member of Xbox Insider since 2018 or 2019 but i don't use much my Xbox One S nowdays. I turned it on today and It updated but the option is not apearing. submitted by /u/cuecaplaysYT...
  9. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  10. do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?

    in XboX Insiders
    do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?: Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get...