Can we have a class action lawsuit against Microsoft and their negligence with the elite...

Discus and support Can we have a class action lawsuit against Microsoft and their negligence with the elite... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently purchased the elite controller v2 core because of the statements about how they listened to feedback and fixed issues with the previous... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nickelback59df63a4-ff03-4, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Can we have a class action lawsuit against Microsoft and their negligence with the elite...

I recently purchased the elite controller v2 core because of the statements about how they listened to feedback and fixed issues with the previous elites. This is now my 4th elite controller that malfunctioned because of the bumpers. For such a high priced piece of equipment you would think Microsoft would change the main complaint on these controllers. I will never purchase another elite as I’ve been duped more than I’d like to admit. Someone needs to something about this…

:)

Nickelback59df63a4-ff03-4, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can we have a class action lawsuit against Microsoft and their negligence with the elite controllers bumpers

3. UnweptPlanet028 Win User

7th consecutive day with Service Alert for Xbox 360...??? I want my money back !!

8th day... What about a class action lawsuit against Microsoft ? We are thousands of victims of which is obviously a FRAUD !
  4. Nykon Win User

Why is Microsoft trying to charge me again for age verification?

Someone I know is already seeking a class-action lawsuit against Microsoft for this highly inappropriate and unjustified demand.
  5. RTYPE1987 Win User

Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues

We need to organize everyone in all the forums that are having the same issues and try to make a class action lawsuit against Microsoft for selling defective controllers to its consumers and not getting the proper solution to solve the issues. I refuse
    to buy another elite series 2 this controller is 3 times the price of a regular controller and it's worst than the cheaper regular controller and the series 1.
  6. MEGAloDonHUNTER Win User

Network seetings block chat for some people Go to network settings

Im so sick of these problems. IM going to look for a Lawyer and file a billion dollar class action lawsuit against Microsoft and COD for all this crap.
Thema:

Can we have a class action lawsuit against Microsoft and their negligence with the elite...

1. Can we have a class action lawsuit against Microsoft and their negligence with the elite... - Similar Threads - class action lawsuit

2. Thinking about filing a class action lawsuit overthe series x blu ray

in XBoX on Windows
    Thinking about filing a class action lawsuit overthe series x blu ray: Thinking about filing a class action lawsuit over the series x blu ray issues everyone is having Microsoft keeps saying the solution is to reset your Xbox or hard reset your Xbox when my Xbox One...
  3. Class action lawsuit

in XBoX Accessibility
    Class action lawsuit: I’m looking for anyone who has had their account locked or can’t get back in to their account due to the automated security system. I have tried repeatedly to get customer services help which they...
  4. Missing 700 Minecoins - Class Action Lawsuit

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing 700 Minecoins - Class Action Lawsuit: If you have purchased the Windows 10 Minecraft Starter Pack and have not received your promised 700 minecoins, please contact *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** with...
  5. Class Action Lawsuit for Failing Hardware

in XBoX on Consoles
    Class Action Lawsuit for Failing Hardware: Class Action Lawsuit for Failing Hardware I have filed a BBB complain again MS and Xbox for not covering warranty repairs and am now seeking legal counsel for a class action lawsuit against MS...
  6. Class Action Lawsuit for Failing Hardware

in XBoX on Consoles
    Class Action Lawsuit for Failing Hardware: I have filed a BBB complain again MS and Xbox for not covering warranty repairs and am now seeking legal counsel for a class action lawsuit against MS for selling faulty equipment and expecting...
  7. Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP...: This was the main reason to buy an Xbox One in the first place was to watch youtube and play games at the same time. But They remove the feature which has made me pissed. They remove a feature...
  8. Class action lawsuit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Class action lawsuit: Anybody else not received their rewards and their accounts got reset? I haven't got a single reward point in over a year. On top of that, they won't and haven't responded to any of my forum or...
  9. Can you say "class action lawsuit"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you say "class action lawsuit"?: Microsoft is making enemies for itself and its advertisers. Locking up the program is a deliberate attempt to shake money from loose hands in order to make revenue. Won't happen. Why put a...
  10. XBox Enforcement Class-Action Lawsuit

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Enforcement Class-Action Lawsuit: Good evening everyone. I am beginning a class-action lawsuit against Xbox, Xbox Live and Microsoft, INC. I am seeking individuals who would want to join in this endeavor. Xbox has allowed children...