Can we get the option to switch between versions of Dashboards/Home Screens?

Discus and support Can we get the option to switch between versions of Dashboards/Home Screens? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I say versions but I just mean of how it looks, some people like the new style and others like me like the classic version, personally I loved how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TemperIH, May 9, 2023.

1. TemperIH
    TemperIH Guest

I say versions but I just mean of how it looks, some people like the new style and others like me like the classic version, personally I loved how convenient it was and how it had that old similar feeling to the 360’s dashboard, it felt like how I imagine Xbox should feel, I loved being able to switch between the store and the home page, etc with the simple click of LB or RB and how everything was just right there a few swipes away, the new version just feels kind of bland, whenever you go to your games and apps sure you see them but what about the background? its just gray/light whichever option you have on, it feels empty, another personal opinion of mine is how the edges of game icons, app icons, etc became rounded off I mean it’s not like the end of the world or anything yeah but I just personally liked it like that, so I think a new feature could be added to where we go into the settings > personalization > dashboard could be added and with a few clicks of a button it would restart the console and look completely different.

:)

TemperIH, May 9, 2023
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

Arrgh, customisation! Wouldn't that be nice!?

Enrolling in the Insiders may progress your suggestions. Who knows?
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

It sounds interesting and would definitely add a extra sense of customization.

I would recommend you to submit your idea here :)

This forum collects ideas and suggestions from users to improve the experience

https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxInsiders/wiki/xbox...
  4. onyxishere Win User

Darksiders II aspect ratio/graphics stretching

Sorry to hear it. Some newer version TV's have an option to switch between widescreen and full screen. Can you check your TV's menu to see if you have an option for that as well?
  5. MrCuddlePuddle Win User

How to quit a game if a new user signs in

We do. When my son says Xbox go home, it switches to him and see his home screen. Using his start screen, we run a game ... And what comes up is the game running from when I was playing. For him to play a game using his profile, we have to turn Xbox off
    then back on to reset it. Are you saying there is a difference between switching profiles using Kinect and switching using the controller?
  6. ToxicN00BSftw Win User

Minecraft - official info

You can switch between creative and survival in the world options screen before playing a certain world, you bum.
Thema:

1. Can we get the option to switch between versions of Dashboards/Home Screens? - Similar Threads - option switch between

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. Xbox displays 1440p option for 1080p monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox displays 1440p option for 1080p monitor: I got a new xbox series s and I was messing with the display settings until I found that it shows me 1440p as an option in display settings in xbox on my 1080@120hz monitor but only in 60hz and...
  4. PGA Tour 2K23 local guest options

in XBoX Accessibility
    PGA Tour 2K23 local guest options: You can import another profile from the same console as another player. But will this bring over their stats as well? Or does this only bring over their name? Also id there a way for a guest...
  5. No option to "Sign in with Microsoft" on our Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No option to "Sign in with Microsoft" on our Switch: We can't seem to access our Bedrock account on our Switch. On the login screen, the option on the lower left is to "Sign in with a Nintendo Account" but we need to sign in with a Microsoft...
  6. 'Switch TV input using controller' HDMI-CEC option turns TV on during Remote Play

in XboX Insiders
    'Switch TV input using controller' HDMI-CEC option turns TV on during Remote Play: I've reported this already via the 'Report a problem' feature in my Xbox Series X, but here goes again. Repro steps: 1. Enable the aforementioned HDMI-CEC feature. Restart the Xbox when prompted...
  7. 'Switch TV input using controller' HDMI-CEC option turns TV on during Remote Play

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Switch TV input using controller' HDMI-CEC option turns TV on during Remote Play: I've reported this already via the 'Report a problem' feature in my Xbox, but here goes again. Repro steps: 1. Enable the aforementioned HDMI-CEC feature. Restart the Xbox when prompted 2....
  8. Bug? I had to redownload Xbox Game Pass for PC and now there is no option to switch accounts.

in XboX Insiders
    Bug? I had to redownload Xbox Game Pass for PC and now there is no option to switch accounts.: I have two other PCs and they work normally I can switch accounts whenever. This PC however skips asking if I want to switch accounts. When I restart the app sometimes (randomly) it will ask me if...
  9. So I want to switch my payment option? with ESO Morrowind

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I want to switch my payment option? with ESO Morrowind: So I pre-ordered the dlc with paypal, but I want to switch it to the Xbox store cash. How do I do this? I have about 71$, but there is nothing on there to change the payment to Xbox cash....
  10. Where can i switch my payment option?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can i switch my payment option?: Im trying to buy Skate 3 but it keeps telling me "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox." I bought a game earlier and...