Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

Discus and support Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Daniel Patterson3, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore

:)

Daniel Patterson3, Apr 20, 2024
  2. GoGoActionTeam Win User

3rd scratched disc.

When you say 'it just goes black' what do you mean? is your xbox turning itself off while playing the game? Does this happen with other games as well? if its suddenly losing power and shutting off like that, whats happening is its dropping the disc on the
    lens because of the sudden shut down rather than it getting bumped which is normally how circle scratches happen. Whatever exactly it happening, your xbox sounds broken. I wouldnt get any more copies until its fixed...youll wanna get in contact with support
    and see what they say but..youll probly have to send it in.
  3. Swizzlerz Win User

Please bring support my Lg 3d Blue Ray Suround Sound System

update- I have tried a few other lg options for audio receiver. I can mute and unmute typically.. I have turned off my TV's auto shut down feature for any HDMI-CEC Anynet devices. this is what turned the receiver off in the last statement.

when I say xbox turn off and yes. I see my tv shut off as well as my xbox one. What I also see is a red flash on my audio receiver as it gets a code. this code does not turn off my receiver. So I know they are communicating just not perfectly yet. :(
    hope someday this is resolved.. any help is appreciated.
  4. moosemousse Win User

How do I permanently disable autoplay video in the Xbox store?

I'm not sure we're looking at the same thing here.

For method 1, what slider do you mean, and what screen is it the top of? I'm guessing it's the Xbox One home screen, but there's no slider there.

For method 2, pressing RB four times puts me on the "People" tab because I reordered the tabs. I checked the other tabs and there's no 'Deals' option in any of them. While using the store there isn't a "..." option at the top right but there is a Quick Actions option which does have an autoplay video toggle. As I said in my original post, I keep setting these to off. The problem that I'm having is that it keeps setting itself to on. I can turn it off just fine but I can't get it to stay off.
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox 360 E 4GB - Shutdown every time I insert a DVD Game

Hey, CarlitosSoto06! I see your console shuts off when it tries to read a game disc. Let's see if we can figure out what is going on.

Is it only when you do game discs, or does it happen when you put in DVDs, too?

Is your console located in an entertainment center? If it is, it that closed off to air (does if have glass doors that close)? The console might be getting overheated and I want to make sure that the console can breathe properly.

Let me know what's going on and we'll go from there.
  6. Natetendo83 Win User

Benefits of Voice Control for a Typical Family

[quote user="RemittingFire58"]

Wait till you family starts arguing over what to do, I can see it now "I wanna WATCH TV, I wanna PLAY GAME, I wanna WATCH MOVIE and so on" until your xbox self destructs from the barrage of commands you never ment to be commands.

I'm only half kidding here but I know my family can be jerks and my girlfriend knowing all she needs to do is say xbox off to get me to come to bed could be a real problem, that's why my current kinect is off unless I really need it.

[/quote]Post of the day right here. Even though it's a joke we all know this will happen in many households.
Thema:

Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

1. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is... - Similar Threads - option shut off

2. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  3. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  4. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  5. My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable: Update error 0x00000201 can somebody help me can't do an update after resetting my game and I can't do an offline update I'm connected to the internet but it still just doesn't work...
  6. upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options

in XBoX on Consoles
    upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options: Hi, I have an xbox one s and i have just moved in with a relative. ever since i had gotten my xbox set up here at my new residence ive had this problem where my internet says "upnp not succesful"...
  7. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  8. More screen size options then having it stretch

in XBoX Accessibility
    More screen size options then having it stretch: Please add support up too 3440x1440 or add bars eaa81d30-d9ce-4823-a09c-a7e0446e84fc
  9. Shut off controller option when holding down the Xbox button would be useful.

in XboX Insiders
    Shut off controller option when holding down the Xbox button would be useful.: submitted by /u/PapaSmooke [link] [comments]
  10. XBOX ONE repair option for a system that wont turn back on and I smelled smoke when it shut ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE repair option for a system that wont turn back on and I smelled smoke when it shut ...: I spent about 2 hours on the phone with your Microsoft yesterday. There employees were great with assisting me however I have the following issue with Microsoft repair methods. Please let me know...