Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...
Discus and support Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Daniel Patterson3, Apr 20, 2024.
Thema:
Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...
Loading...
-
Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is... - Similar Threads - option shut off
-
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?
in XboX InsidersDo they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital... -
Disk to digital option not working for me
in XboX InsidersDisk to digital option not working for me: I currently am enlisted in the beta ring version of the insider hub and im not getting the option for disk to digital on any of my games. I have the latest update it says. Anyone know the solution... -
Shut off controller option when holding down the Xbox button would be useful.
in XboX InsidersShut off controller option when holding down the Xbox button would be useful.: submitted by /u/PapaSmooke [link] [comments] -
XBOX ONE repair option for a system that wont turn back on and I smelled smoke when it shut ...
in XBoX on ConsolesXBOX ONE repair option for a system that wont turn back on and I smelled smoke when it shut ...: I spent about 2 hours on the phone with your Microsoft yesterday. There employees were great with assisting me however I have the following issue with Microsoft repair methods. Please let me know...