Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards

Discus and support Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I dont see why we do not have the option to do this already but I think this addition will help alot of people out submitted by /u/Jack4901 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jack4901, Aug 1, 2020.

  1. /u/Jack4901
    /u/Jack4901 Guest

    Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards


    I dont see why we do not have the option to do this already but I think this addition will help alot of people out

    submitted by /u/Jack4901
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Jack4901, Aug 1, 2020
    #1
  2. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

    Ik can not buy a game whit my prepaidcard

    Hi! Backwards Compatible games can not be purchased using gift cards\account credit but, if you can get access to an Xbox 360, you can use the gift card to purchase it from the Xbox 360 then download it via Ready to Install on your Xbox One.

    Hope that helps!
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Need help about purchasing 360 DLC on Xbox One

    Unfortunately the only way to purchase backwards compatible content on the One is via a credit card or Paypal. The only way to use funds from an Xbox gift card would be to make the purchase on a 360 console.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Unable to buy backwards compatible titles for / on Xbox One S.

    Do you have a valid Credit/Debit card on the account? You need one on the account to make the purchase

    You can not use xbox live gift card currency for backwards compatible games unless you are doing it from the xbox 360 console itself.

    Is your account a child account? Child accounts can not purchase 360 backward compatible games.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

    Can't Buy Backwards Compatible Games with Your Microsoft Account Funds

    Hello Darkling,

    Sorry for the issue with purchasing backward compatible games. The only way you could use the gift card for them purchases is on a Xbox 360. Purchasing backward compatible games on Xbox one has never been able to use currency, always needed paypal or credit
    card unfortunately.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  6. Batvanize Win User

    Purchasing add-ons for a backwards compatible game

    You can try purchase game in Xbox 360 console by using your credit card or Xbox Gift Card it's working for me, if you don't have one then try purchase it from the website or Xbox one by using credit card. Lastly you can buy the game (disc) to put it in your
    Xbox One if it's have Backward Compatibility on the list

    Here's a link you can see what games on list that you can play it on your Xbox one

    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility
Thema:

Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards

Loading...
  1. Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards - Similar Threads - option purchase backward

  2. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  4. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  5. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  6. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  7. I’ve purchased gta 4 but the option to install it is not there and when I press it it says...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve purchased gta 4 but the option to install it is not there and when I press it it says...: I’ve purchased gta 4 for Xbox series s and when I go to install it the option to install it isn’t there and it’s been doing this for a few days 7ce1f89f-11d5-4764-80e8-7d59ffe9e398
  8. I purchased an Xbox Series X Console on Amazon but there was no insurance option

    in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased an Xbox Series X Console on Amazon but there was no insurance option: I relatively recently purchased an Xbox Series X Console on Amazon but there was no option to get it covered with any kind of insurance. It's a lot of money for me to spend and I can't afford for...
  9. Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the...: Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the daily limit for code attemps 6e7ee984-d9ef-40fb-af53-b273c1aedf56
  10. No install option for minecraft purchase

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No install option for minecraft purchase: I purchased minecraft through my Microsoft account. The purchase shows on my order history but there is no install or download button. If I click on the game name it takes me to the minecraft site...