can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it

Discus and support can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it 73c47695-f9db-43a2-875b-88f6ce6f9962 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by oliver barrowman, Feb 11, 2024.

1. can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it

:)

oliver barrowman, Feb 11, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Oliver! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

Thank you for sharing your suggestion to the community.

In this case, you will have to submit your feedback directly to Roblox game developers regarding text chat back feature as they have the tools and resources to properly review your concern:

https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. landonlee2 Win User

Text chat on Xbox

Sir that we can have both voice chat and text chat on roblox please
  4. landonlee2 Win User

Text chat on Xbox

Microsoft it dont matter if xbox is voice chat go by xbox players decison we want text chat please if you do that more people will download it on xbox just please we want to be able to text chat to mobile people and PC people give us what we want please.
    For Roblox
  5. landonlee2 Win User

Text chat on Xbox

Yea a Wille back roblox developers took off text chat to roblox thank you
  6. bowski477 Win User

Roblox Chat on Xbox

Xbox uses voice chat (party chat). There is no text chat in Roblox on Xbox One. It was removed awhile back.
Thema:

1. can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it - Similar Threads - text chat roblox

2. Roblox game chat feature or text chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox game chat feature or text chat: Hello Xbox, i wanted to know if you guys have a specific date that your going to release a game chat or a text chat on Roblox. It’s not a privacy setting issue. It makes gaming difficult because...
  3. my friend in roblox cant see any ui text, but he can see the chat but not like gui text. i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend in roblox cant see any ui text, but he can see the chat but not like gui text. i...: my friend cant see any text or guis. in roblox. this is on PC btw. i really want to help him but google isnt helping 43815990-f408-4b5f-95a4-30a28b241815
  4. Microsoft please release text chat on roblox

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft please release text chat on roblox: In some roblox games powers are activated using commands in game chat, but on consoles we don't have chat. In addition to being bad for the experience because we can't talk to other players or...
  5. Why was the text chat feature in Roblox removed on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was the text chat feature in Roblox removed on Xbox?: I swear I remember being able to type in chat on roblox on my Xbox before, but now I see there is no option for text chat. What I do see is that there is a voice chat feature, which makes me...
  6. Why can't roblox have the text chat back most games on roblox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't roblox have the text chat back most games on roblox?: Why can't roblox have the text chat back most games on roblox don't do voice chat so it kinda bad so i think text to chat should come back because i can't talk or make friends with people or stop...
  7. Roblox Text Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Text Chat: I've gotten back into roblox with a few of my friends recently and remembered that chat was removed. I heard this was because of its rating back then but it has changed since. Roblox without chat...
  8. Roblox Text Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Text Chat: The version of Roblox on Xbox has features different features on different platforms which is totally understandable, but my greatest concern is that it does not have Roblox text chat. There are...
  9. Add Roblox Text chat back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add Roblox Text chat back: I believe that adding back text chat in that game is long overdue and that it is absolutely absurd that people have to buy a PC to get the same experience that people are having if not better....
  10. Roblox text chat still isn't available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox text chat still isn't available?: Its been a while since chat was removed on the Xbox version of roblox. The game is also now rated E10+. From what I've read its because at first it was rated E for everyone so they had to remove...