Can we get reminder notifications

Discus and support Can we get reminder notifications in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think it would greatly help the insider program to have the option to turn on and off a reminder system for testing. For example you login and a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CMDRSkoll, Nov 30, 2022.

1. /u/CMDRSkoll
    /u/CMDRSkoll Guest

I think it would greatly help the insider program to have the option to turn on and off a reminder system for testing. For example you login and a notification pops up "The Weekly pulse in now available " or " New previews are now available" we all have a lot going on in our lives and I definitely don't always remember to check insider when I otherwise have time. If implemented a once a week reminder , Daily , or off option would be nice.

submitted by /u/CMDRSkoll
    [link] [comments]

/u/CMDRSkoll, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Mister Taurus Win User

No Ebon Flintlock after watching stream

Hi there Chaith12,

We appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. We want to remind users that they should be logged into the linked Mixer account for their gamertag to receive this content. We recommend checking your notifications for the qualifying
    content. Thank you.
  3. Mister Taurus Win User

No recibi el pack de voces de halo 5

Hi there,

We appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. We want to remind users that they need to log into their mixer accounts that is tied to their gamertags. Be sure to check you console notifications for the qualifying content. Be sure to let us know how
    this goes, we're here to help.
  4. Mister Taurus Win User

Paquete de voz

Hi there,

We appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. We want to remind users to log into the Mixer account that is tied to their Gamertag during the Mixpot event. Be sure to let us know if you see the qualifying content in your console notifications. We're
    here to help.
  5. Mister Taurus Win User

I did not receive my pack of voices of war

Hi there KiritoGS,

We appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. We want to remind users that they are logged into their linked account while watching Mixpot events. Be sure to check your console notification to see if you received the qualifying content. We're here
    to help, thank you.
  6. Mister Taurus Win User

Missing Sea of Thieves Mixer skin

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us with this issue. For the stream, we want to remind people that they should be logged into their linked gamertag reserved account and earning experience from watching
    the stream in order to qualify. We also recommend that user check their console notifications for the qualifying content. Thank you.
Thema:

1. Can we get reminder notifications - Similar Threads - reminder notifications

2. Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app: So my friend just send me a screen shot and he was at least 30 sign in notifications for me on his phone over the past 3 hours as I've been playing. Does anyone know why it keeps notifying my...
  3. Repeating Xbox Notifications...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Repeating Xbox Notifications...: This is frustrating. I keep getting notifications that my friend is live streaming. Like, every 5 minutes type of notifications. I have this friend as a favorite, because he a close friend. Maybe...
  4. Anyway to get an email reminder for minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyway to get an email reminder for minecraft account.: Before I get a response, I know about https://account.live.com/username/recover and it is not the method to solve my problem. I have my minecraft username, and password for the account, but just...
  5. How do I stop the Xbox UI from constantly reminding me of my cat's death ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I stop the Xbox UI from constantly reminding me of my cat's death ?: Since updating the interface, so pretty much for the last 2-3 months, there are several lists of content that I can't remove or edit, one of these lists is called "games we chose for you" and the...
  6. Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people...: Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people to make a detailed description of what happened. I have accidentally put in a too short appeal and it...
  7. Fortnite CH4 Xbox series s keyboard & mouse, anyone know how to remind the new augment in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite CH4 Xbox series s keyboard & mouse, anyone know how to remind the new augment in...: Fortnite CH4 Xbox series s keyboard & mouse, anyone know how to remind the new augment in game?? Mine is default on numerical 7 which is my weapon slot 4 and you can’t rebind it?...
  8. remind me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    remind me: Remind me You will receive an email with the instruction on how to pack ur dev and addrss of our serve ce where you will send it obtain your own box and donot use the original box of ur...
  9. Remind me, how does the garage system work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remind me, how does the garage system work?: I never really bothered doing much when I played on the last gen version when it was released besides doing the main story missions. This time around I'm exploring much more of the game. So I...
  10. Guys! I just wanted to remind you that every Xbox Customer Support were very nice to me! They ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guys! I just wanted to remind you that every Xbox Customer Support were very nice to me! They ...: Guys! I just wanted to remind you that every Xbox Customer Support were very nice to me! They said we all Xbox customers will be always TREASURED in there hearts! :) I am so very happy to hear...