can we get options for the power light on the console?

Discus and support can we get options for the power light on the console? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; can we get more options for the power light on the console? mainly, to turn off completely after the console goes into dim mode(10 mins i think, where... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jimmycho, Jan 27, 2023.

1. /u/jimmycho
    /u/jimmycho Guest

can we get more options for the power light on the console?

mainly, to turn off completely after the console goes into dim mode(10 mins i think, where it starts playing close achievements and such.) i have the brightness setting at the minimum atm, but the power xbox button light on the console is still super bright in my room at night. i put a piece of electrical tape over it for now, the black tape blends in well. but wish there was a console setting for it.

submitted by /u/jimmycho
    [link] [comments]

/u/jimmycho, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Green Light on

Hello Shark,

Sorry to hear about the console troubles. Let's see if we can get it working.

I have a few recommendations for you:

Let us know, and we can work from there.
  3. entexman Win User

Power light turns solid red

Is the red light on the power supply or the XBox 360 S console? If the red light is on the power supply it is a good assumption something might be wrong with the power supply. If replacing the power supply does not work I am sure you could sell the new
    power supply to get your money back. It is certainly a cheaper option than buying a new 360.
  4. Warlord vader Win User

Question for those people's Xbox Ones that won't turn on.

the light on the power brick starts amber and when we connect the brick to the console the light goes off
  5. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Controller issues

Yes, hold down the power button for 8-10 seconds until the console powers off and you can see the orange light on the power supply unit. Wait a minute or two and power the console back on.

Or whilst on the home screen - scroll left to the side menu and go down to the last option and from here you can choose "Restart Console". :)
  6. MisterFizzle Win User

xbox makes ping sound all day all night when turned off

Howdy wood!

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your Xbox console turning off randomly. Let's see what we can do to get that sorted.

There are a few steps we can try to see if they resolve the issue:

1. Let the console cool down (Since you have the Xbox 360 S console, make sure to wait for the light on the power brick to stop flashing)
    1. Turn off the console.
    2. Wait at least one hour.
    3. Turn on the console.
    • Check the power supply light
    1. Solid green or solid orange light: Your power supply is working.
    2. Flashing orange, solid red, or no light: Your power supply may need to be replaced. Try the following solutions:
    1. Try plugging your console’s power supply into a different electrical outlet. Do not use a surge protector.
    2. If the power supply light is solid red or flashing orange, unplug the power supply and let it cool for 30 minutes. Then, plug the power supply back into the outlet.

Important Make sure your console is in a cool, well-ventilated place. Remove any objects on, under, or right next to the console.

Let us know how this goes and we'll work from there.
Thema:

1. can we get options for the power light on the console? - Similar Threads - options power light

2. Different power options explanation?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Different power options explanation?: Hi everyone, I am Autistic and could really do with some help as I’m struggling to understand the different power options on my new Xbox Series X. I have a 1TB expansion Seagate plugged in at the...
  3. Feature Request - Complete Shutdown Power option

in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request - Complete Shutdown Power option: Please add another power option to the xbox alongside the existing ones. When this power option is active, when the console is shutdown, it should be shutdown completely. Shouldn't be able to...
  4. Power Options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Options: I'm sorry if this is a seemingly dumb question, but I was just wondering if someone could provide more information about the power options on the Xbox Series S, as I just want to make sure they're...
  5. add GPU and CPU with temperature next to the report option in xbox holding power button

in XboX Insiders
    add GPU and CPU with temperature next to the report option in xbox holding power button: this would be a good idea too be added to xbox to turn this setting on and it can go on top of are screen some where big enough to see like fps and we can turn it on or off like the fps settings...
  6. Power Off Controller option for Android

in XboX Insiders
    Power Off Controller option for Android: Is there a way to add an option to turn the controller off like we can do from the console? submitted by /u/CarolinaGamer28 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox One not downloading game updates while in Instant-On power option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One not downloading game updates while in Instant-On power option?: Sup everyone, I've been using the Instant-On power option for quite some time already in order to auto-download my game updates and it was working wonderfully. Nonetheless, it has stopped working...
  8. My Xbox One is stuck on an update with no option of restart or power off, for two days now....

in XboX Networking Hardware
    My Xbox One is stuck on an update with no option of restart or power off, for two days now....: My Xbox One is stuck on an update with no option of restart or power off, for two days now. what can i do? o i personally think this is a good solution it has worked for me before!...
  9. Need an option to put console into controller sync mode from guide/power menu

in XboX Insiders
    Need an option to put console into controller sync mode from guide/power menu: With the future of console streaming we'll be syncing our bluetooth controllers to our phones but then to use it on the console itself again we have to hit the sync button on the console and it...
  10. Double power off option for projector [only work when it is in energy saving mode]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double power off option for projector [only work when it is in energy saving mode]: Hi, I have been doing a lot of testing and research on the web, looks like xbox one cannot turn off projector which requires two power off IR signals (for instance, EPSON project). I am happy to...