Can we get more colors
Discus and support Can we get more colors in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know its not a big deal but changing the colors for your profile needs way more options xbox add more please 58bf0ae5-b8ab-41fe-9d40-0e012fa67d78 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Enrico the dad, Dec 4, 2017.
Thema:
Can we get more colors
Loading...
-
Can we get more colors - Similar Threads - more colors
-
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?
in XboX Insidersdo games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?: Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get... -
Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...
in XboX InsidersAvailable for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...
in XboX InsidersBRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...: It would be fun to have a galaxy theme or picture theme on the Xbox dashboard. Some people get an Xbox to just message, since they really don't use the phone for messages sometimes. My idea is... -
The Design your own Controller feature needs more color choices.
in XBoX on ConsolesThe Design your own Controller feature needs more color choices.: I feel the title is self explanatory. However, if I could have it my way I would add more shades of the popular colors like blue and red. I mean you literally have one shade of red, I'm going to... -
The Design your own Controller feature needs more color choices.
in XBoX on ConsolesThe Design your own Controller feature needs more color choices.: I feel the title is self explanatory. However, if I could have it my way I would add more shades of the popular colors like blue and red. I mean you literally have one shade of red, I'm going to... -
More robust color choice in personalization
in XBoX on ConsolesMore robust color choice in personalization: Greetings Team Xbox, I have been checking with each new release of the Xbox OS for more color choices. As a long time user of Microsoft Windows, I have a custom color scheme and I find the... -
Can we please have some more color choices?
in XBoX on ConsolesCan we please have some more color choices?: There are 5 different greens, 3 blues, and one purple. I don't consider pink or fuschia purples. I happen to like purple, so it would be great to have a darker "plumb crazy" purple, and indigo...