Can we get DBZ fighters and NBA 2k on game pass

Discus and support Can we get DBZ fighters and NBA 2k on game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can we get DBZ fighters and NBA 2k on game pass e3f1a4f4-ba06-4901-91f2-f884d9416572 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Benji Hassan, Apr 15, 2023.

1. Benji Hassan
    Benji Hassan Guest

:)

Benji Hassan, Apr 15, 2023
  2. Wille M. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Unfortunately, these games are currently no longer part of the game pass library, and there is no news about adding them to Game Pass.

I hope these information helps somehow. Feel free to let us know if you have further questions or concerns and we will try with our knowledge to offer assistance.
  3. Killa Dadon Win User

I current paid $160 for the 25th anniversary NBA 2k24 edition and I haven’t received the perks from it(NBA league pass, etc.). I was wondering what’s the problem

I did get my nba lead pass yet for the 25 anniversary for 2k 24
  4. StanleyStutters Win User

Bring back the $19.99 NFL Officially Licensed game, STOP buying this crud!!!!

@Big Sky XL NBA 2K games are always excellent but the MLB 2K games are always terrible. I want the exclusive rights to end so we can have competition which will lead to better games but just because 2K makes excellent NBA games and made an excellent NFL
    game years ago doesn't mean they will just step in and blow everyone away.
  5. BlastingAxis Win User

How have you come to enjoy a game outside of your most preferred genres?

im not normally a fighter game guy but DBZ buodkai 3 was my game and I was fairly decent at it too
  6. SlyFox C Win User

MLB GAME ON XBOX ONE PLEASE!

With the NBA games going away from 2k maybe we will be seeing a MLB game soon!
Thema:

1. Can we get DBZ fighters and NBA 2k on game pass - Similar Threads - DBZ fighters NBA

2. DBZ Budokai HD collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DBZ Budokai HD collection: Hello all so I’ve just recently purchased an Xbox 360 and realized I had DBZ downloaded so I redownloaded from my history and it won’t play. I get that it’s been delisted, but if I’ve already...
  3. DBZ FighterZ pc - Game does not launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DBZ FighterZ pc - Game does not launch: Hi Guys I download Dragon ball FighterZ on my pc,when launching it loads the first screen which is easy anti cheat and then after nothing happens? Any help would be appreciated....
  4. Dbz kakarot dlc new power awaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dbz kakarot dlc new power awaking: After installing the dlci start my game up but still doesnt show up and unable to start it 284a16da-3815-4774-9738-34fd26012ce1
  5. No Preorder bonus code for Dbz Kakarot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Preorder bonus code for Dbz Kakarot: I preordered the digital copy of dragonball z kakarot on xbox live but didnt receive the preorder bonus that was supposed to come with the game HELP ME!! a0361306-3442-46d6-bf4f-7e761b2e89e9
  6. DBZ Budokai HD Collection (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DBZ Budokai HD Collection (Xbox One): ENGLISHIt's a shame that there is no Dragon Ball compatibility game to enjoy onXbox One and I think that after announcing a free version ofDragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is the best time for DBZ Budokai...
  7. dbz budokai tenkaichi 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    dbz budokai tenkaichi 3: show everybody know and share this game so they work it 50ab8eb5-a0be-48be-8a91-2306ff04c708
  8. Seller code DBZ fighter Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seller code DBZ fighter Z: Bonjour, J'ai precommandé le jeu dragon ball fighter Z afin d'avoir acces a la beta de ce weekend. Pour avoir acces a la beta on me demande le code revendeur (qui semble etre le numero de...
  9. DBZ BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DBZ BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE: There are currently ZERO dragon ball games backwards compatible. ZERO i repeat. This is unacceptable microsoft. Yall are doing a god job but severely overlooking anime. You guys just put up the...
  10. dbz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dbz: hello everyone, someone now how to have acces to dragonball fighters open beta 69508bb5-b6a0-4c1d-8155-4104c1a75e1f