Can we get an option to manually rearrange our game tiles as we want?

Discus and support Can we get an option to manually rearrange our game tiles as we want? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It’s really annoying that gears 5 appears before the first gears of war, kotor 2 appearing before kotor or ninja Gaiden 3 before the original ninja... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Papa_Wisdom, Dec 3, 2021.

  1. Can we get an option to manually rearrange our game tiles as we want?


    It’s really annoying that gears 5 appears before the first gears of war, kotor 2 appearing before kotor or ninja Gaiden 3 before the original ninja Gaiden as a few examples, drives my ocd nuts!

    submitted by /u/Papa_Wisdom
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Papa_Wisdom, Dec 3, 2021
    #1
  2. JBo796 Win User

    Xbox dashboard tiles aren't the new glossy green

    i wish we could rearrange and change the tile color
  3. Mark Sherwood Win User

    XBOX Dashboard

    I think as time goes on the dashboard will get better. I hope we get resizable tiles, backgrounds, rearrangement on a bigger scale ect.. though I kinda like the dash as it is right now so there's no complaints here :)
  4. Bob Baxter82ccfcba-a Win User

    Let me delete, hide, move Mixer tab

    Yes!! Please! At least give us the option to rearrange those tabs so we can access the store more easily. I hate having to tab through those extra menus to get across to the store. Even on a One X it chugs and pauses as it tries to load all of that content
    that is completely useless to me. I thought making the 'store' page the first priority would be common sense... you want our money right? Why put these roadblocks up??
  5. Kostas Papadimitriou Win User

    Games section on Xbox Marketplace is "broken"

    We don't have not only Games with Gold tile but even
    Deals with Gold tile.

    If you don't have a Pc and you just use your 360
    it is impossible to find even the Gold members weekly discounts !.

    This is way beyond my understanding.

    We want to buy and we can't find the appropriate tiles.

    (What sort of Marketplace is this ?, does anyone from Ms actually is reading our posts here ? ...)
  6. Jason Lazette Win User

    Did It Really Delete?

    I. Hope they get rid of the gray tiles. After awhile my games&apps will be filled with gray tiles. I know they are at the end and we have the pins option, but I like my tiles all neat and pretty and not a lot of clutter.
Thema:

Can we get an option to manually rearrange our game tiles as we want?

Loading...
  1. Can we get an option to manually rearrange our game tiles as we want? - Similar Threads - option manually rearrange

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  5. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  8. Disk to digital option not working for me

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk to digital option not working for me: I currently am enlisted in the beta ring version of the insider hub and im not getting the option for disk to digital on any of my games. I have the latest update it says. Anyone know the solution...
  9. The Disc to digital option is not apearing.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to digital option is not apearing.: I'm a member of Xbox Insider since 2018 or 2019 but i don't use much my Xbox One S nowdays. I turned it on today and It updated but the option is not apearing. submitted by /u/cuecaplaysYT...
  10. Manual "record that" option - October update

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Manual "record that" option - October update: The manual option for record that commend by pressing the guide button twice then "x" added on October update is not showing up for me. I do get the four options to snap things by the d-pad. But...