Can we get an option for the new home to get rid of the glow on the selection screen?

Discus and support Can we get an option for the new home to get rid of the glow on the selection screen? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The glow hurts my eyes and I can't stand it. There has to be an option to change this please some people can't stand it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WMDBIoodHunter, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Can we get an option for the new home to get rid of the glow on the selection screen?

The glow hurts my eyes and I can't stand it. There has to be an option to change this please some people can't stand it.

:)

WMDBIoodHunter, Oct 16, 2017
  2. SilverSignal
    SilverSignal Guest
    Get Rid Of The New Forums On Here !!

[quote user="RYAN741"]

They are terrible in every way, I go on a lot of forums and this is by far the worst, slow clunky and just bad to navigate. If this forum was your girlfriend your mates would be calling her a fat mess behind your back.

[/quote]

Then stop coming on here and grow up.

What a sad state of affairs where people get so upset about a new forum on a website. It's not like someone has handed you an eviction notice!

SilverSignal, Oct 16, 2017
  3. RYAN741
    RYAN741 Guest
    Get Rid Of The New Forums On Here !!

They are terrible in every way, I go on a lot of forums and this is by far the worst, slow clunky and just bad to navigate. If this forum was your girlfriend your mates would be calling her a fat mess behind your back.

RYAN741, Oct 16, 2017
  4. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest

Can we get an option for the new home to get rid of the glow on the selection screen?

Go into settings and change the menu options between Dark, Light and High Contrast. See if that helps correct the issue.

MattyMidway, Oct 17, 2017
  5. MattyMidway Win User

Go into settings and change the menu options between Dark, Light and High Contrast. See if that helps correct the issue.
  6. deadlyecho11 Win User

playing offline "add a guest"

We are able to add a user on the home screen, but when player one is playing the game (minecraft, resident evil, ect) and we press the right key below the glowing home button, the option to "add a guest" is not there. It only shows "add new" and "who are
    you". We are playing offline and cannot add a new user with the "add new" selection. This has not been a problem in the past, only since our last upgrade.
  7. GLaDOS62 Win User

How do I customize the home screen with the July 2023 update?

I want to change what's shown on my Xbox home screen. I like to keep it clean, with only what I use. Now, with the new update, my home screen is cluttered with company-selected things I don't use, or just don't want or need on my home screen. I'm only seeing the usual options to customize my groups.

How can I completely customize this new home screen?
    Sadly our options went the same way as women's rights.

We get none and we love it or leave it.
  8. DCFC734 Win User

Remotely install games via a pc

Yes I used to get an option to install on Xbox One on that screen Ive pasted into the reply but I don't get 1 now, I did at some point setup game sharing and Ive found instructions which say " removing this as my home Xbox to remove the designation" this
    apparently gets rids game sharing, have tried to follow said instructions, I get as far as the "Personalisation screen" and there's a message saying " Your home Xbox settings cannot be changed until we connect to this service".

How can I get the option back ?
  9. maxen Win User

Where is "Use a code"?

Hello B0xiest,

From the main home screen (press the glowing white Xbox button to get there), hit RB (right bumper) until you get to the "Store" tab (its name now changes to "Games") and then select "Browse all games". On the next screen you will see "Use a code" - select
    that and you will be prompted to enter your 25-character code

Let us know how you get on.
Thema:

1. Can we get an option for the new home to get rid of the glow on the selection screen? - Similar Threads - option home rid

2. Home button and other options unavailable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home button and other options unavailable.: My son can play a game but the home button does not work. He can not go to his account or settings. System keeps saying unavailable. We have performed a hard reset and then unplugged the power...
  3. Xbox Home Option unchecked by itself after setting it few days prior.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Home Option unchecked by itself after setting it few days prior.: Why would my Xbox Home checked option on my second xbox become unchecked? After setting up 3 xboxes on Xmas day logging into all 3 with the main account setting them to home Xbox. Was working fine...
  4. Unable to set "home Xbox" none of the expected options are available

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to set "home Xbox" none of the expected options are available: I received this Xbox from a friend on 11/28/21. Since then the "My home Xbox" box says (0 of 5 switches left). If I click the "Make this my home Xbox" checkbox, a checkmark is added to the box...
  5. Can we get the option to switch between versions of Dashboards/Home Screens?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get the option to switch between versions of Dashboards/Home Screens?: I say versions but I just mean of how it looks, some people like the new style and others like me like the classic version, personally I loved how convenient it was and how it had that old similar...
  6. Is there a Home Xbox option on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a Home Xbox option on Xbox 360?: I want to figure out if there's a Home Xbox option on Xbox 360 56e04e74-d693-4c38-baf4-2dccfb6de1fe
  7. Xbox dashboard showing keyboard option whenever i click home button

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox dashboard showing keyboard option whenever i click home button: I am currently xbox insider xbox one console, whenever i click homebutton keyboard pop up along with dashboard submitted by /u/Batshitcrazy01 [link] [comments]
  8. Old removed game share home Xbox is still showing up in the MS store as an option for...

in XboX Insiders
    Old removed game share home Xbox is still showing up in the MS store as an option for...: I only have two Xboxes on my account. I stopped game sharing about a year ago. Every time I select a game on the PC MS store to install remotely on my Xboxes (Where do you want to install?) there...
  9. home xbox option isn't working while i'm offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    home xbox option isn't working while i'm offline: So i have an Xbox one X, i just add my new acc to it and download couple of new games. I made my current Xbox as my home Xbox and yet still can't play any of the games that just download offline....
  10. Why would yall chamge the limit option for the support team to rest my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why would yall chamge the limit option for the support team to rest my home xbox: Im highly upset on how yall guy changed on what you can do when im trying to rest my home to give to my friend that had for a long time now but he just got a new xbox so it didn’t transfer its...