CAN WE GET AN INDIE GAME SECTION ON THE STORE!!!

Discus and support CAN WE GET AN INDIE GAME SECTION ON THE STORE!!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; You guy's remember the good days on Xbox 360 when you could go on the store and filter indie games and find games like Avatar Death Match? Now I go on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bleachanator, Jan 21, 2021.

1. CAN WE GET AN INDIE GAME SECTION ON THE STORE!!!

You guy's remember the good days on Xbox 360 when you could go on the store and filter indie games and find games like Avatar Death Match? Now I go on the Xbox One store and look and the only thing you can do is look at ID@xbox highlights which shows 32 games or scroll down new games. Can we please have this on Xbox we are Supposed to be the platgorm for indie games.

submitted by /u/Bleachanator
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bleachanator, Jan 21, 2021
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

NEED NEW XBOX ONE FRIENDS PLEASE!!!

There is no Indy game section on Xbox One. All games can be found in the game section of the store.
  3. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Is there going to be any Arcade games for the Xbox One

I don't really see how they indie games get lost in the erm... "indie section". Never understand that one. Sony shoves its indie games in an indie section too.
  4. TBaagzZ Win User

fortress craft

dear microsoft can you please make an indie games section for ireland we dont have indie games and i heard minecraft was coming out for the xbox it would make a lot of sales here
  5. Awsmnss101 Win User

dashboard not showing info for indie games downloaded to hard drive.

You're lucky, at least you can download indie games. I don't even have an indie games section.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Xbox Live Arcade section again

As long as the games section doesn't become overwhelmed with a ton of terrible or copy-cat Indy games like the Indy games section on Xbox 360, I'll be okay with their "lump everything together" idea. I for 1 still expect quality in my games.
Thema:

CAN WE GET AN INDIE GAME SECTION ON THE STORE!!!

1. CAN WE GET AN INDIE GAME SECTION ON THE STORE!!! - Similar Threads - INDIE GAME SECTION

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  4. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  5. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  6. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  7. Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...: I was told xbox live indie games shut down in 2017 and the 360 store is shutting down in jully 2024 this game also came out for iPad ios and i was wondering if a Microsoft person reading this...
  8. Mais jogos indies no catalogo....

in XboX Insiders
    Mais jogos indies no catalogo....: Ainda não assinei o serviço, mas senti falta de títulos independentes no PC, que nem são tão caros.Muitos deles tem uma base de fãs grande e ativa, e são o tipo de jogo que justamente faz a gente...
  9. LEGO Indi 2 download problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    LEGO Indi 2 download problem: Hi, I've an issue downloading the LEGO Indiana Jones 2 (available in Games with Gold). Clicking on the Price button leads into an error screen (see the first few lines below - the message...
  10. Setting up Indi developer account as student.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting up Indi developer account as student.: Having issues with not being able to select student option when joining app hub. Contacted support who said the indi developer support only responds through this forum. Have posted transcript of...