Can we get a less cluttered Home Screen for Xbox?

Discus and support Can we get a less cluttered Home Screen for Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The current Xbox series X Home Screen feels outdated, it’s been the same for years now and we didn’t even get it updated when the new console came out.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wh1t3stKidUKn0w, May 14, 2023.

1. Can we get a less cluttered Home Screen for Xbox?

The current Xbox series X Home Screen feels outdated, it’s been the same for years now and we didn’t even get it updated when the new console came out. The Home Screen is not pleasant to look at IMO, plus you can’t barely see your background because the apps and ads cover the main parts of the screen. Think of PlayStations Home Screen, although it is rather plain, you can set your background to whatever and you’re actually able to see most of the image.

The current Home Screen feels very cluttered and I’d like to be able to see the background I set.

:)

Wh1t3stKidUKn0w, May 14, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Like.smwutches said one is coming but it's only in insiders program right now
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Home Screen Clutter

5. GLaDOS62 Win User

Home Screen Clutter

The change happened because they would rather listen to trolls on reddit than to customers.
  6. Goth Vampirella Win User

Xbox One Home Screen a little more clear?

Hmmm... I think this thread should be re-titled "Xbox One Home Screen a little more less cluttered?" since I was fully prepared to come here and say that my home screen is clear enough on my 4k tv. I feel ripped off kinda
    since you're really just wanting less things on the "dashboard" so you can see your background better. IMO the title of this thread needs to be more "clear". :p
Thema:

1. Can we get a less cluttered Home Screen for Xbox? - Similar Threads - less cluttered Home

2. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  3. Newly purchased controller shows less than 2months warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newly purchased controller shows less than 2months warranty: Why does my brand new controller show only 2 months warranty (carbon black)?. I bought it from Walmart with a gift card that I got for Christmas. 11520835-9864-4e2f-a5e9-423ad6fdb1a8
  4. Hi, recently when I install games on my X Series they are running at less than 20 fps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, recently when I install games on my X Series they are running at less than 20 fps.: Hi, recently when I install games on my X Series they are running at less than 20 fps. c63865e5-13be-40ee-827e-c44e02e6369e
  5. Console turns on only to do updates, after finishing them, it starts to turn on for less...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console turns on only to do updates, after finishing them, it starts to turn on for less...: Today I turned on the Xbox one after more than a month without turning it on, it turned on normally and started downloading and installing a 4.5 Gb update, when I finished downloading and...
  6. Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my...: Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my system no good I didn't spend $800 to just have it turn out to be garbage there's only a year and a half old...
  7. Xbox payed me less money then they should

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox payed me less money then they should: In my xbox account you guys payed me 29.99 TURKISH LIRA but instead you guys should have paid me 399.99 TURKISH LIRA, because of my refund of Cyberpunk 2077 DLC. Please fix it. At least before i...
  8. Cant get refund for Call of Duty: Vanguard even though i refunded it less than 72 hours...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get refund for Call of Duty: Vanguard even though i refunded it less than 72 hours...: Im someone who buys games in bulk, Im not over the age of 18 so i have nothing to do but save my money so i thought id spend some on myself by getting alot of games. Call of duty was one of them....
  9. Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...

in XboX Insiders
    Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...: Your fucking app is so fucking shit. I wait 2 hours just to be not able to switch to keyboard in game. Then i have to restart the wait another 2 hours just in the queue which takes 4 minutes when...
  10. I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...: I bought a game accidently yesterday and I wanted to get a refund but it didn't give me one because it says too many refunds this year when I haven't refunded anything this year at all can someone...