Can we contest a com ban?

Discus and support Can we contest a com ban? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My friends and I were playing SOT, were being harassed in game and the people harassing us in game were sending messages to my male friends via xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Neon_Pixie.x, May 12, 2023.

1. Neon_Pixie.x
    Neon_Pixie.x Guest

My friends and I were playing SOT, were being harassed in game and the people harassing us in game were sending messages to my male friends via xbox and continuously sending party invites, that neither of them accepted. My one friend replied and told them that they wouldn't get our loot and got com banned. Can we contest this as nothing untoward was said on his part?

:)

Neon_Pixie.x, May 12, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

I'm being banned for the same thing twice.

Enforcement doesnt use the forum so the only thing you can do is to go through them to contest any bans. If it's only a 24hr ban you will not be able to contest. The site is here
  4. ALLRNDCRICKETER Win User

Missing Enforcement action

Ive gotten this too, just today. Are you unable to play multiplayer at all? Kinda stupid ban really, when weve already recieved a com ban on that account, but yet we get done for harrassment, abuse, and threats when we are in a com ban period. Enforcement
    Team overstepping their rights and rules? Correct. Do they give a cows poo about it? None what so ever i can guarantee you
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Ban contest

If you believe you have been unfairly banned, You can submit a case review if your ban is longer than 24 hours, however there is no guarantee that you will be un-banned. This page has all the details on what a case review is and how to submit one:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Ban contest

You need to contact the enforcement team not here in the forums and see what they tell you...
Thema:

1. Can we contest a com ban? - Similar Threads - contest com ban

2. How do I contest a [mod removed] suspension!?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contest a [mod removed] suspension!?!: How do I co test a suspensionthat was absolutely ridiculous? d86f9064-fe07-433d-a093-ed85ce3e1f2b
  3. Where is the page for this Lego Star Wars Xbox Series S contest located?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the page for this Lego Star Wars Xbox Series S contest located?: This page popped up on my Xbox home screen. I entered the contest and told my brother to enter since he has an older Xbox One and could use an upgrade. However he couldn't find it, and now I can't...
  4. Is there another way to add reasoning/contest a reason for refund denial?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there another way to add reasoning/contest a reason for refund denial?: I purchased the Civilization VI New Frontier Pass on accident when I meant to buy the Anthology Upgrade. I stated in the refund that the purchase was unintentional, but it was still denied. The...
  5. Minecraft Caves and Cliffs Custom Pc contest winner never posted

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Caves and Cliffs Custom Pc contest winner never posted: Did any one ever see a winner posted for the Minecraft Caves and Cliffs Custom Pc Contest i kept checking long after the winner was supposed to be picked and never seen a winner but was eventually...
  6. Ultimate Game Pass Contest Winners for April

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate Game Pass Contest Winners for April: I participated in the Bethesda collection ultimate game pass contest and scored over 8000 gamerscore. The winners have been announced on a Microsoft Forms page that I will provide the link to and...
  7. How do I find out the result of the Xbox Gamepass March Samsung Note 20 Contest?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I find out the result of the Xbox Gamepass March Samsung Note 20 Contest?: So throughout the month of March, a contest for Gamepass that had you earn achievements in certain games and the top five earners for the month would receive a Samsung Note 20 had popped up on my...
  8. XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CONTEST WINNER

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CONTEST WINNER: Hi community, any news about the winner of "xbox community game club contest"? I also send an e-mail to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (as you can see on the...
  9. Game Club Contest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Club Contest: Hi everyone After I have the clip, the original caption must be added on the post text or inside the clip? 04c57074-f86c-4b2f-b210-9865ef3e7244
  10. THE XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CLIP CONTEST RULES

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    THE XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CLIP CONTEST RULES: Hello community, I have a question about the THE XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CLIP CONTEST RULES. The rules tell we can use an in-game content, screen or video. But is it okay...