can we bring back the streamable music player from the 360 into the one?

Discus and support can we bring back the streamable music player from the 360 into the one? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Before the Xbox one changed things the one thing I wanna see back is the built-in music player from the 360 era where you could select songs that you... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ManlySundew495, Feb 5, 2019.

1. can we bring back the streamable music player from the 360 into the one?

Before the Xbox one changed things the one thing I wanna see back is the built-in music player from the 360 era where you could select songs that you added to your system and be able to play them without opening a new window or program. all you had to
    do you bring up the Xbox pop up menu and select what song or playlist you wanted to hear.

:)

ManlySundew495, Feb 5, 2019
  2. k1Helix z Win User

Since Spotify came to the Xbox ecosystem and Microsoft decided to not continue with the Groove app I think it may be difficult but can always use the uservoice to send ideas https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

We have spotify basically the same thing
  4. IRB Win User

There are quite a few apps, that allow you to stream music and play in the background. Groove will do from your OneDrive and others will allow you to steam from a media server on your network as well. These will play in the background so you can continue
    to play your games while music plays.

Copying to the hard disk though isn't really supported.
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Manly Sundew,

Thank you for reaching out. You are more than welcomed to submit this suggestion on our
    Xbox Ideas page. I'm pretty sure you will find others that would like a nice feature like that to be brought back and maybe even improved upon. :D
  6. darrylsk Win User

How do I remove music from my Xbox music cloud collection?

I haven't tried cloud-syncing local music yet but I think the two situations are very similar. Here's what happens with me: Any cloud music is automatically synced to the phone as streamable. If there's already a (previously downloaded) local copy (of
    a song), I now have two copies, one streamable and one local. Same thing happens if I have a streamable copy and then sync (the same item) to the phone using the Windows Phone 8 app. In this case a local copy gets created in addition to the existing streamable
    copy.

To remove the duplicate, I delete the local copy (use the tap-hold menu on the local copy on the phone), then download the streamable copy.

I hope this makes sense. I'll try and clarify, if it doesn't.
Thema:

1. can we bring back the streamable music player from the 360 into the one? - Similar Threads - bring streamable music

2. Thx for bringing back "friends in games"

in XboX Insiders
    Thx for bringing back "friends in games": This was one of the best features, to see quickly who is playing the same game. Now it's back. Thx Microsoft submitted by /u/masterchief339 [link] [comments]
  3. Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...: I would like to see more games from XboX 360 go onto the new gen not to make a Christmas list but it would nice see games like Forza Motorsport 4 and Nascar Inside Lane to make a return....
  4. my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...: my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it down other than a exterior cooling pad 3ab50877-f7a5-452d-b3f1-e57a03abd983
  5. Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan: Bring back bakugan plz. It hurts to be able to see the achievements but not be able to play the game. submitted by /u/Life-Entertainment31 [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  7. Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  8. Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x: I have been waiting to see if it will be added but figured if I put a post out that could help the process.please please add this game I grew up playing it and would really like to play it again...
  9. New Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...: New Xbox x and set up. How do I get to the Home Screen? Default is beta game pass. Hitting on/off x button brings up welcome to the guide. e20f8a2b-4d32-4e48-b97c-2937b471cc69
  10. Are there plans to bring Windows versions of games to the Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there plans to bring Windows versions of games to the Cloud?: I play DBD on PC, due to licensing (cheap developers), the console version and pc version share differences in DLC purchases. The cloud only plays the console version so everything I bought on...