Can u unban my acount my sister typed in stuff cause she was mad and it's not my fault can...

Discus and support Can u unban my acount my sister typed in stuff cause she was mad and it's not my fault can... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My sister typed in some stuff cause she was mad cause my friends said she was bad and typed some stuff on my account its not fair can I have my account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ivory Day, May 29, 2023.

1. Ivory Day
    Ivory Day Guest

Can u unban my acount my sister typed in stuff cause she was mad and it's not my fault can...

My sister typed in some stuff cause she was mad cause my friends said she was bad and typed some stuff on my account its not fair can I have my account back.

:)

Ivory Day, May 29, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can u unban my acount my sister typed in stuff cause she was mad and it's not my fault can I just have my acount back

You would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. The enforcement team do not use the forums. However, you are responsible for your account at all times.
  3. xAJR187x Win User

Main Account Suspended Permenatly

u can't do case reviews cause the link is broken and also i remember that they could unban you this happened to my sister when she was hacked the hacker bought over $300 worth of games and DLC they banned my sister for marketplace fraud then gave her a refund
    and unbannedher 1 month later but they wont unban you when the same thing happens to you this is the bs the enforcement time does
  4. Fz ScoRpiOn Win User

banned from servers for using pirated copy?

No, Only Unbanned, They Don`t explain the cause or accept his fault.

(Sorry If You can Understand me, My english is not well.)
  5. Streamer✔ Win User

How did a got bannd if they make me mad like they swer too way u ban only me?

U ban only me it was their fault PLZ read this msg and if u can unban

😉
  6. Zoey1212 Win User

Cant spend my $50 credit on my account

is it possible you remove the $50 from the account and give a new code for my account instead of the one it wont work on so i can just gift my sister the stuff she wants instead
Thema:

1. Can u unban my acount my sister typed in stuff cause she was mad and it's not my fault can... - Similar Threads - unban acount sister

2. How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal?: I’m really annoyed at the fact that I was banned for a post in which it literally said “subaru wrx 2,000,000 bid” ON FORZA 4 in which I was selling the car for a 2 million bid it’s ridiculous I...
  3. How do I get my console unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my console unbanned: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** fe233cd8-fc95-4aad-86b0-2c58c7facd13
  4. Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

in XBoX on Windows
    Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the recent ban imposed on my FORZA HORIZON 5 account....
  5. I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first: I want my account unbanned the kid started it with me 7a133edc-1f98-4b9a-8e98-847d2f26205b
  6. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  7. Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?: [img] So my Xbox account has been permanently banned. This because of some smack talking here and there on Rainbow Six Siege, the whole smack talking was a complete joke. The next day when i log...
  8. how do you get unbanned from microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do you get unbanned from microsoft?: i was playing Minecraft with some friends and i got offline for a few hours then came back to join them again and it said that im banned from online i don't know what i did i thought it was just...
  9. MY ROOMMATE GOT MY NEW XBOX BANNED… UNBAN MY XBOX PLS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY ROOMMATE GOT MY NEW XBOX BANNED… UNBAN MY XBOX PLS.: me and my roommate play games together and i had got the new xbox series s and he wanted to play it so i let him play it and i didnt think nothing of it and for a couple weeks everything was cool...
  10. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...