Can u tell me when I will be able to play multiplayer. My nephew has been banned for the...

Discus and support Can u tell me when I will be able to play multiplayer. My nephew has been banned for the... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My nephew has been banned 2 times can u tell me when can I play multiplayer 2a9ae3cb-3278-4e40-8943-d2ed95623bf1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nick Edwards1, Aug 29, 2022.

1. Can u tell me when I will be able to play multiplayer. My nephew has been banned for the...

My nephew has been banned 2 times can u tell me when can I play multiplayer

:)

Nick Edwards1, Aug 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Can u tell me when I will be able to play multiplayer. My nephew has been banned for the second time and I can’t play multiplayer

Hi Nick, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for enforcement actions there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team.

To get more information about the enforcement action you may need to sign in to https://enforcement.xbox.com.
  3. N8tivePower Win User

"downloadable content has changed" error on escalation black ops

dude that *** happened to me to but its only when i play call of dead...but other than that i can play multiplayer maps if u do figure it out please tell me.
  4. VoRt3X ReApEr Win User

No Help After Ban Issue

Yes I did read the emails.. nothing at all about console ban or any other type of ban out side the 2 week ban which is already up.

Also no other information or way to review the ban at this time through the Enforcement Team, which shows the ban has expired.

I want a clear explanation of what is going on, and also a refund on the days i can not access chat, which I have paid for.

UPDATE:

Still can't chat! It's been a week now since my ban has ended.

Can play all my online multiplayer games no problem though Xbox Live.

Checked all emails again as well as the Enforcement pages... Nothing!

"Sorry to see any issues with a suspension! It sounds like your

console has been issued a suspension as well, and filing a Case Review

while your account's suspension was active would have brought that to

light."

After reading the Enforcement pages if I had a console ban I would have a message on my screen stating that, I have nothing.

Also I would not be able to play Multiplayer games through Live, which I've been able to do since my ban was lifted.

AGAIN.. If I had a current running ban of any kind it would be in the Enforcement history pages where I would be able to submit a review.

This information is all on the Enforcement site.

Any help with fixing this problem, would be most appreciated.
  5. xBookZzx Win User

LOCKED: My console Has Benn Nanned , But Im Never play Back Up Games OR Flash My Console

Last Night I Can Play Poker With My Friend But now I Has been Ban ,,,,, Why !! MS Tell Me Why !!!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

another way of contacting enforcement team

Hello Stan,

There are different types of bans and such. With a communication ban you are still able to play just wont be able to communicate via text or chat. Multiplayer bans are for multiplayer and so on. So it is entirely possible you were able to play during that
    month of the suspension. The enforcement team is the only one that can issue a ban or take it away. No one here on the forums can do anything about a ban and enforcement doesn't use the forums at all.

As this has been answered I will be locking this thread as there is no other way to contact Enforcement except a case review.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Can u tell me when I will be able to play multiplayer. My nephew has been banned for the...

1. Can u tell me when I will be able to play multiplayer. My nephew has been banned for the... - Similar Threads - tell able play

2. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  3. Stream my xbox ganeplay to tiktok tell me how to do this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Stream my xbox ganeplay to tiktok tell me how to do this: Hey id love to know how i can strewm my xbox gameplay to tiktok i need more information 94498671-c888-4e8e-924a-988c57559cbb
  4. My xbox and tv keep shutting of and can't tell if it's a problem with the xbox and power...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox and tv keep shutting of and can't tell if it's a problem with the xbox and power...: I've been having this problem where my xbox along with my TV keeps shutting off on me. It usually happens whenever I click into a game. I've tried plugging the xbox and hdmi into multiple outlets...
  5. Can someone tell me what this icon means?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone tell me what this icon means?: [img] I’m wondering what this means 31338fa0-3a75-45f1-b015-f8feefd03834
  6. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  7. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....
  8. Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...: [img] https://share.icloud.com/photos/025Ql6uMleG95OAFKojnIyokA 57980606-d88a-4614-bcae-2a91e3c92e09
  9. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  10. My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account: My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account 6b62f198-d79e-4e30-a0e9-9f975911815d