Can u add kingdom of fire heros on xbox one

Discus and support Can u add kingdom of fire heros on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me and my friends love the game on xbox and would love to play it on xbox one please Can it be made Backwards compatible?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THE DIRTY WELSH, Dec 13, 2017.

  1. Can u add kingdom of fire heros on xbox one


    Me and my friends love the game on xbox and would love to play it on xbox one please Can it be made Backwards compatible?

    :)
     
    THE DIRTY WELSH, Dec 13, 2017
    #1
  2. Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes Emulator and a Pirates of the Caribbean Emulator for Xbox 360

    Why is there a emulator for Kingdom Under Fire: Crusades and not Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes? My original Xbox doesn't really work anymore and I really like to play KUF: Heroes. Then there is Pirates of the Caribbean. I love playing both of these games and
    they don't work on my Xbox 360. When I look at compatible games list. They don't pop up, like they were completely forgotten. Can u add kingdom of fire heros on xbox one :(
     
    Nicrome Shooter, Dec 13, 2017
    #2
  3. I want a game back in Xbox

    Please get Kingdom Under Fire Heroes back in Xbox One X. I want that game badly. I've only played it in the first Xbox. Now it's on PS4. I don't want to play it in PS4. Please please please.
     
    GuestGuitar562, Dec 13, 2017
    #3
  4. FabianVelez94 Win User

    Kingdom Under Fire backwards compatible

    Good day

    Which one of the Kingdom Under Fire titles do you want to see come to BC.

    1. War of Heroes

    2. The Crusaders

    3. Heroes

    4. Circle of Doom
    The Crussaderd and heroes. Both from Classic Xbox
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

    Kingdom Under Fire backwards compatible

    Good day

    Which one of the Kingdom Under Fire titles do you want to see come to BC.

    1. War of Heroes

    2. The Crusaders

    3. Heroes

    4. Circle of Doom
  6. Pain130798 Win User

    Your Favourite Game That No One Else Has Heard Of

    I think it is Kingdom under fire heroes I'm hoping for a new game
  7. Lik3 RedSnow Win User

    Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes

    IS there no way they can send a patch or something for it? D:
  8. Miss Diggz Win User

    Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes

    Hey there Didi1337b0y,

    After checking out our
    Original Xbox games on Xbox 360
    support article, I'm seeing that original Xbox versions of Halo, Halo 2, and Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack are all playable on the Xbox 360 console.

    I'm not seeing the game Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes on the list provided within that

    support article
    . With that said, I would suggest posting up about it on our
    Xbox Feedback
    site and any other ideas or suggestions you may have. Thanks!
Thema:

Can u add kingdom of fire heros on xbox one

Loading...
  1. Can u add kingdom of fire heros on xbox one - Similar Threads - add kingdom fire

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard: Microsoft, please add the option to adapt the entire dashboard to HDR or SDR depending on the game being played, so you don't get a black screen when exiting the game and needing to access...