Can two xbox ones use Gild live at SAME time

Discus and support Can two xbox ones use Gild live at SAME time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello We just purchased second xbox one s. The primary xbox has a microsoft account and a gold live account. The secondary xbox has it's own... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BarryNeedham1, Nov 18, 2019.

  1. Can two xbox ones use Gild live at SAME time


    Hello

    We just purchased second xbox one s.

    The primary xbox has a microsoft account and a gold live account.

    The secondary xbox has it's own Microsoft account.

    Since both are in same house, we want them to use same gold live at SAME time for online gaming together.

    Is this possible and how? I have scoured the internet with no luck.

    Please help!

    :)
     
    BarryNeedham1, Nov 18, 2019
    #1
  2. Jordy838 Win User

    Can two xbox ones use Gild live at SAME time

    I dont think youll be able to use the same live account at the same time
  3. Christyna64 Win User

    Can two xbox ones use Gild live at SAME time

  4. napalm 31337 Win User

    Can two xbox ones use Gild live at SAME time

  5. napalm 31337 Win User

    Can two xbox ones use Gild live at SAME time

    Thank you for your reply but I have attempted both of these suggestions and neither have worked.

    I switched secondary xbox to primaries profile and set as HOME and switched back to secondaries profile and it did not have live.
    The second account "don't have Live Gold" this is correct, but, can use Xbox Live Gold, have you tried playing online or any other activity Gold related?
  6. BarryNeedham1 Win User

    Can two xbox ones use Gild live at SAME time

    Thank you for your reply but I have attempted both of these suggestions and neither have worked.

    I switched secondary xbox to primaries profile and set as HOME and switched back to secondaries profile and it did not have live.
Thema:

Can two xbox ones use Gild live at SAME time

Loading...
  1. Can two xbox ones use Gild live at SAME time - Similar Threads - ones Gild live

  2. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  7. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  8. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  9. The Xbox One X exclusive boot sequence

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox One X exclusive boot sequence: It appears that they've removed it in the newer updates or at least in the delta builds which is a real shame knowing a lot of people bought this console for the way it flexes its power it kind of...
  10. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]