Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?

Discus and support Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Person 1 gets game pass (through Microsoft Points) for one month. Person 2 gets game pass for the next month. Will that work?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by hsbrsb, Jul 5, 2020.

1. hsbrsb
    hsbrsb Guest

Person 1 gets game pass (through Microsoft Points) for one month. Person 2 gets game pass for the next month. Will that work?

:)

hsbrsb, Jul 5, 2020
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

If Rewards Point, you can share on your Microsoft Family
  3. neil thompson1 Win User

I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription that's good until 3/30/2026. but still unable to claim games with gold.

Why should we keep gamepass and gold when they stop free monthly games? I mean they're turning it into us paying 17.00 a month to look at what we can buy off Amazon or eBay at that point
  4. Terrance Gipson Win User

Did they remove 1 month gamepass ultimate from rewards?

If they removed it then why can I still buy it here in America with Microsoft points and it's taking my Microsoft points monthly and saying that I have games pass ultimate
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Free Games

Free to play games are designed to make you pay, or spend an extremely long time playing them. They aren’t provided as a public service, as they are extremely expensive to make and maintain.

You can use Microsoft rewards points that can provide you with credit to purchase game currency, Xbox live gold and/or. Gamepass, the latter two feature a selection of free monthly games on top of other offerings.
  6. djmistaspot Win User

city skylines being removed from game pass

That is the point of gamepass, offer a game for free for a little while and then after people can buy it. Seems fair to me
Thema:

1. Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points? - Similar Threads - switch buying gamepass

2. my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...: my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched controllers and the problem persists so i doubt its a controlelr problem 8dad8d13-6706-4fc1-8013-6e473cc000be
  3. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  4. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  5. Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?: Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller? I just simply don't like the color. Or can I only buy the consule but not the controller?...
  6. Tried to buy Realms for Minecraft on PS5 and couldn't, so I bought it on switch and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to buy Realms for Minecraft on PS5 and couldn't, so I bought it on switch and it...: Just as the title says. Bought Minecraft for PS5 with the purpose of making a realm and the store wouldn't let me purchase it. So I tried to get a realm on my switch version of the game, and the...
  7. Is there any way to get your switch account into Windows 10 without needing to buy the game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there any way to get your switch account into Windows 10 without needing to buy the game...: So I have the switch version of Minecraft, I have signed with my microsoft account. I wondered of when the game stopped updating for switch if i could continue playing Minecraft in another device...
  8. Flight Simulator — Can I buy it on my PC and switch to Xbox later?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator — Can I buy it on my PC and switch to Xbox later?: Since the release date of Flight Simulator on PC is sooner than that on the Xbox, I was planning to get it on my PC, but my PC isn’t very good. If my PC can’t handle it well, will I be able to get...
  9. Can i switch to another region to buy a dlc and then switch back to my original ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i switch to another region to buy a dlc and then switch back to my original ?: Hey, im having trouble in finding some solid answers, i want to buy a dlc from a game called dirt 3 from the xbox 360 to my xbox one, and when im in my default region it says the dlc is region...
  10. Why is my xbox profile "avoid me" rating? Do i need to buy a ps4 and finally switch??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox profile "avoid me" rating? Do i need to buy a ps4 and finally switch??: My online profile on this forums is five stars. I go to the enforcement page and it says my player rating is Good. Online i now ave avoid me rating, anfd cant play matchmaking normally. I have...