Can two consoles in one house share games or are multiple games needed?

Discus and support Can two consoles in one house share games or are multiple games needed? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can two consoles in one house share games or are multiple games needed? e58fd1c0-bd72-4a8c-b2f0-02885a6cbb6e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SeafaringDog05, Sep 30, 2018.

  1. Can two consoles in one house share games or are multiple games needed?


    Can two consoles in one house share games or are multiple games needed?

    :)
     
    SeafaringDog05, Sep 30, 2018
    #1
  2. Xbox limits per household

    Hi, you can share with multiple accounts on one xbox. But game sharing and live ect is restricted to one other console in the house.
     
    MightyQuinn75, Sep 30, 2018
    #2
  3. Multiple Xbox One Consoles

    Is there anything special that is required to have two or more xbox one consoles in one house (i.e. multiple copies of games, multiple xbox live accounts, etc)?
     
    AtomicCityGeek, Sep 30, 2018
    #3
  4. Can two consoles in one house share games or are multiple games needed?

    BaconisGood53, Sep 30, 2018
    #4
  5. BaconisGood53 Win User

    Can two consoles in one house share games or are multiple games needed?

    Go here for learning how to share games on 2 consoles in the same house: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  6. MightyQuinn75 Win User

    Xbox limits per household

    Hi, you can share with multiple accounts on one xbox. But game sharing and live ect is restricted to one other console in the house.
  7. ChiefJoboo Win User

    Game sharing

    The My Home Xbox feature is for use in a family within one house on one console with multiple accounts on it, it's not really meant for sharing between two houses.

    To use the My Home Xbox feature like this you will need to log in with the account that owns the games/gold and make it the My Home Xbox on the console where the account will not be logging into often. This console will have all access to that account's
    games and gold membership while it can log in on any other console without my home xbox and use the games and gold there as well.

    See here how to do this:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/games/my-home-xbox


    Please note that you have 5 moves of this per year and you can only have one My Home Xbox set at a time.
  8. Gideon1MP Win User

    Sharing live and games in one house on two consoles...

    Hi,

    Just to add to this thread.

    Is it also possible for both consoles to be played at the same time in different rooms using the same digital download and using the same Xbox live gold account please?

    & if so, then can someone tell me how to do this please.

    Thanks.
  9. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

    Sharing live and games in one house on two consoles...

Thema:

Can two consoles in one house share games or are multiple games needed?

Loading...
  1. Can two consoles in one house share games or are multiple games needed? - Similar Threads - consoles house share

  2. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  5. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. Sharing betwixt 2 consoles in one house

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing betwixt 2 consoles in one house: Hi, help please. We have two consoles, one for each child in the house. Both often used at the same time. I (the adult parent) have a ultimate subscription which I took out so they could...
  8. How to share purchased games on game pass between 2 consoles in the same house?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to share purchased games on game pass between 2 consoles in the same house?: So I have a Xbox One S that we have been using currently, well I just picked up a Xbox One series X today to have in the living room, the other is in the bedroom, I was wondering if there was a...
  9. My son bought fifa23 we have 2 Xbox consoles in the house can I share the game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son bought fifa23 we have 2 Xbox consoles in the house can I share the game: Son bought fifa23 on his Xbox was wondering if I could use same game on my Xbox in same house 62b3abea-d8e1-4030-b72f-7df6d28d1353
  10. Same house, two consoles, play same game at same time

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Same house, two consoles, play same game at same time: I have an Xbox series x and an Xbox one in the same house and have the primary live user on the series x and a family member on the one. Can we play MW2 at the same time?...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. share xbox one games.over.multiple consoles.in same.house