Can this game be available to purchase for Ecuadorians?

Discus and support Can this game be available to purchase for Ecuadorians? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Region store of Ecuador shows the game as unavailable? can this change? will we be able to get the game? yaaarrr 520fe833-cd38-41ad-bf3e-7072e9fac0ab Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dooberdeegs, Mar 14, 2018.

  1. dooberdeegs
    dooberdeegs Guest

    Can this game be available to purchase for Ecuadorians?


    Region store of Ecuador shows the game as unavailable? can this change? will we be able to get the game? yaaarrr

    :)
     
    dooberdeegs, Mar 14, 2018
    #1
  2. I can't buy anything using the money on my MS account!!

    stored currency is available for Content purchases - movies, games, or game dlc.

    it can not be used for subscription type purchases, this requires a real payment instrument
     
    StefanNeubauer, Mar 14, 2018
    #2
  3. Edg0414
    Edg0414 Guest
    DLC available, full game is not?

    Hello,

    new user here. I'm aware that some games might not be available to download on Marketplace at certain locales. But right now I don't understand how this works, because, for example, I cannot purchase GTA 5, but I can purchase all the DLC for it. This is
    a problem with quite a few games that supposedly are available for purchase at my locale. Can someone explain, how this is possible? Or am i simply not getting something here?
     
    Edg0414, Mar 14, 2018
    #3
  4. SwankOrpheus65 Win User

    xbox music

    When the ecuadorian can we have xbox music ?
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

    Purchased game not available

    Check your Order History to make sure it is there. Redeemed codes show as a purchased game there. If you don't see it, perhaps it was redeemed on a different account.
  6. HassooonMajrashi Win User

    Purchased game not available

    اشتريت لعبة ما اشتغلت عندي

    اتمنى الحل
  7. EDKILL13 Win User

    Purchased game not available

  8. IvanChernyshenko Win User

    Purchased game not available

    Zhshdhsjsjjdjs njdjajej jajdjjs we r jajjd
Thema:

Can this game be available to purchase for Ecuadorians?

Loading...
  1. Can this game be available to purchase for Ecuadorians? - Similar Threads - game available purchase

  2. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  5. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  6. Available for XBOX Insiders: Updates to Gamertags, Game Hubs, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Updates to Gamertags, Game Hubs, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Cloud Gaming recently available to Core subscribers?

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming recently available to Core subscribers?: I am an Xbox insider with a game pass core subscription. How do I access cloud gaming on the web or tv xbox app as an xbox insider? Each time I try to launch a game on the web or tv app, I am...
  8. Purchasing game using available balance but came out of bank instead

    in XBoX on Windows
    Purchasing game using available balance but came out of bank instead: Hello, I added £10 then £50 to my sons Xbox account to cover the cost of my son purchasing GTA for £59.99 however he wasn’t able to use the available balance and instead it was taken from my bank...
  9. Previously Purchased Games Not Available After Safe System Reset

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously Purchased Games Not Available After Safe System Reset: Previously purchased digital content unavailable after system reset; requested option where all games/apps remained in tact; go to play games, and it prompts "Do You own this game or app? > Manage...
  10. Why is Fallout 3 DLC Purchased In Store not available in game?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fallout 3 DLC Purchased In Store not available in game?: So basically the title. I bought all of the DLC add ons for Fallout 3 in the store, they installed just fine, I go into the game and they load up and even show in the main menu downloads section....