Can this feature be added?

Discus and support Can this feature be added? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can somebody make it so there can be multiple Xbox accounts on one Microsoft account? The changing of profiles should be like when there are multiple... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DavidM3208, May 23, 2023.

1. DavidM3208
    DavidM3208 Guest

Can somebody make it so there can be multiple Xbox accounts on one Microsoft account? The changing of profiles should be like when there are multiple Microsoft accounts logged in on a device so you can choose which one to use.

:)

DavidM3208, May 23, 2023
  2. Jason of Oz Win User

I dare say that is never going to happen. Your Microsoft Account is your online identity and there should be a strict 1:1 relationship between the account and an actual person. Similarly, there's a 1:1 relationship between your Xbox profile and your Microsoft Account and thus the person behind it. This allows gamers to be confident they're dealing with one person during their interactions with any other Gamertag.

I don't actually see the point of it anyway. Any enforcement actions would still need to be taken against the Microsoft Account and would affect any additional profiles associated with it anyway.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

There are currently no intentions to make that happen and it honestly seems as a long shot as the feature of having multiple Xbox accounts per Microsoft account would not be very viable

You can still submit your idea here :)

This forum collects ideas and suggestions from users to improve the experience

https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxInsiders/wiki/xbox...
  4. Smwutches Win User

[FEATURE] Adding a basket

5. mistercreeper26 Win User

Youtube help, port broforce, stickfight and the duckgame

Those features can only be added by dev teams
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Avatars 2.0

This is just the roll out of the new avatar. Feature will be added as time goes on. What those features are, can not be speculated on.

You can still use the old avatars.
Thema:

1. Can this feature be added? - Similar Threads - feature added

2. Xbox Feature request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Feature request: Hello So i have recently dusted off my old xbox One only to find out that the image on my ultrawide has black bars on each side would it be possible to support ultrawide in the Xbox consoles?...
  3. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  4. Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?: Hi everyone i want to know why xbox sometimes trigger false Hz or resolution in TV detail settings like im having lg tv 4k60hz but when i entre tv detail it says my tv support 120hz even that im...
  5. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  6. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  7. New Features and Experiences for skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    New Features and Experiences for skip ahead: New Features and Experiences We have exciting news! Alpha Skip-Ahead users can expect something new coming to their Xbox Update Preview. Settings – Access Restrictions We have added two new...
  8. Easy hide feature needs to be added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Easy hide feature needs to be added.: Why can I not hide games I do not want to see again from my achievement list? I don’t even think to delete them, just hide them for me and from friends. It’s such an easy feature, will it...
  9. Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!: I recently set up two microsoft accounts specifically for our under 10 kids to play minecraft on the Switch. Of course since they (and I) don't log into their accounts after verifying on devices...
  10. Xbox features and updates, adding new streaming services to link

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox features and updates, adding new streaming services to link: i would like to request to add youtube streaming service directly on xbox one x to live stream directly to youtube on xbox and have the ability to play ALL the playstation games that never made it...