Can there be an option for 'Clubs' in LFG notifications?

Discus and support Can there be an option for 'Clubs' in LFG notifications? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ChainedGraboid [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChainedGraboid, Oct 15, 2019.

  1. Can there be an option for 'Clubs' in LFG notifications?

    /u/ChainedGraboid, Oct 15, 2019
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    I was wrongfully banned and I can’t contact anyone despite not being able to submit an appeal.

    Clubs are for clubs including trading chat etc

    NOT LFG

    It littarally tells you when you post LFG.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Falsely banned

    It falls under monetarilization

    You CANT use lfg for trading

    That is inly lfg

    Clubs or your own party you can ask thats it
  4. FreakRoach Win User

    Why was my LFG post banned?

    If you posted it in the LFG section of a club, it would be upto the admin of the club to remove it. Probably because you were promoting your twitch stream. LFG is meant for finding gamers to play the games together.

    However, this forum is not a correct place to get an answer regarding this. You can try contacting the admin of the club.
  5. darkist1 Win User

    Game sharing

    your best option would be the Clubs and LFG, discord and facebook servers and groups are also an amazing place to find other like minded gamers.
  6. Atherza Win User

    Xbox One players of minecraft?

    Try using a LFG or Clubs on Xbox, there are a lot of Minecraft Clubs.
Thema:

Can there be an option for 'Clubs' in LFG notifications?

Loading...
  1. Can there be an option for 'Clubs' in LFG notifications? - Similar Threads - option 'Clubs' LFG

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  5. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  8. No option to join clubs on pc after 6 months?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No option to join clubs on pc after 6 months?: after 6 months of the new xbox app being on pc is there still no way to join clubs? -xbox app has no social tab -xbox website doesnt allow you to join -cant do it directly through game is...
  9. How do I upload custom club image? On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upload custom club image? On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any...: On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any Help? ecb07c81-bfec-437b-9744-0bfefd905ce0
  10. Suggestion to have option to change club privacy

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion to have option to change club privacy: Hi, I have an xbox club with a decent amount of members, only problem is that the club is private which is making growing the club a bit more difficult because game clips that are shared in the...